Finding your suitable readers for 160 degree dishwasher strip is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 160 degree dishwasher strip including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
965 reviews analysed
1. DayMark Dishwasher Temperature Labels, 160 Degree F/170 Degree F/180 Degree F (Pack of 24)
- Waterproof irreversible label provides proof that sanitizing temperature has been reached
- Label changes from white to black when temperature has been attained
- Red color provides a highly visible, thermal indicator
- Adhesive backed and withstands extreme conditions of commercial dishwasher
- Label Size 1/2″ x 1″
Thermostrip is a self-adhering and waterproof color-changing label that measures the surface temperature of dishware in the dishwasher. Using the thermostat on a dish surface with each wash cycle will provide a record that the proper sanitizing temperature has been reached. Label is tough enough to handle the extreme conditions existing in commercial dishwashers. Red color makes the label easy to find. Label changes permanently from white to black indicating temperature was reached. This flexible label allows usage at all three temperatures. Accurate to within 2°F. May be saved as a record of sanitizing temperature. Label Size 1/2″ x 1″. 3/4″.
2. Taylor Precision 8766 TempRite Dishwasher Temp Strip – 25 / PK
3. Taylor 8751 TempRite 160°F Dishwasher Test Labels – 24 / PK
These Taylor Precision TempRite Test Labels are for use with dishwashers. These adhesive strips can be applied to a dry item, such as a dish, and then placed in the dishwasher. A thermocromatic color‐change band verified proper sanitizing. Once finished, strips can be removed and signed, dated, and saved. These labels comply with the FDA minimum required temperature for washed surfaces. There are 24 labels per pack.Model #: 8751 For use with dishwashers Temperature range: 160°F / 71°C with accuracy of ± 2°F (1°C) Adhesive dishwasher safe and waterproof One time use 1 pack of 24 labels 6021792
4. Taylor Precision 8769 TempRite Adhesive Dishwasher Label – 27 / PK
These strips are accurate to ± 2° F. Place these strips on any dry item and place it in the dishwasher. The thermocromatic color change band will verify that the proper sanitizing temperature is reached during the washing operation. Complies with FDA 160° F, 170° F, and 180° F.Model #: 8769 Accurate to ± 2° F FDA approved 27 labels per pack 988877
5. Taylor Precision 8767J TempRite 180° F Dishwasher Strip – 25 / PK
These strips are accurate to ± 2° F. Place these strips securely to the dishwasher rack and the thermocromatic color change band will verify that the proper sanitizing temperature is reached during the washing operation.Model #: 8767J For use with dishwashers Thermocromatic color‐change band verifies proper sanitizing Strip can be removed, signed, dated and saved Comply with FDA 160° F / 72° C minimum required temperature Accurate to ± 2° F 103924
6. Taylor 8767J Dishwasher Thermometer – Temp-Rite
7. Taylor 8750 TempRite 180°F Dishwasher Test Labels – 24 / PK
8. DeltaTrak 12214 Waterproof Dishwasher Thermometer Kit w/ Auto-Cal
KIT, THERMOMETER, DISHWASHER, 6005948
9. Krowne P25-123 – Chlorine Test Strips Two-Pack Bag
Krowne Metal (Model P25-123) Chlorine Test Strips Two-Pack Bag- 100 Strips per Bottle, 2 Bottles per Bag Two test strips in package with header. Sanitizer test strips. 100 strips per bottle. Color-coded chart. Additional Search Keywords: P25123
10. Green Gobbler GGDIS2CH32 DISSOLVE Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover / Drain Opener /Drain cleaner/ Toilet Clog Remover (31 OZ.)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 160 Degree Dishwasher Strip for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!