We spent many hours on research to finding 5 zone induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 5 zone induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. 5 zone induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 5 zone induction cooktop by our suggestions
907 reviews analysed
1. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
2. 36" Induction Cooktop, GASLAND Chef IH90BF 220V Built-in Electric Induction Cooker, 5 Burner 36 inch Electric Induction Stove Top, 5-burner Built In Induction Hob, Timer, Safety Lock, 9 Heating Levels
- ????【5 Powerful Cooking Zones】Product size: 35.4” x 20.5” x 2.4”(900mm x 520mm x 62mm). Cut out size: 34.3” x 19.3”(870mm x 490mm). This 36 inch induction cooktop is suitable for AC220-240V, featuring 5 different cooking zones with maximum total power of 6800-7400W. Two 7.1″(180mm) round cooking zones with a maximum 1800W power, two 7.1″(180mm) round cooking zones has a maximum 2000W power and the middle 8.3″(210mm) round cooking zones has a maximum 2000W power.
- ????【Digital Sensor Touch Controls】This sensor touch control induction cooktop has 9 power levels, for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. The digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the induction cooker heating accurately.
- ????【Multiple Protection Functions】We developed and manufactured this product strictly following North American Norm. This induction stove top have different protection functions to ensure safety, such as the child safety lock, overheating protection, auto shutdown protection and detection of small articles.
- ????【Multifunctional Timer】This induction cooktop comes with a multifunctional timer. You can use it as a time reminder when cooking. You can also set the induction cooktop to turn the cooking zones off automatically after the setting time is up. You can set the time up to 99 minutes.
- ????【Excellent Customer Service】We have local professional team to offer you excellent service. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm by dialing the hotline (844)538-7890 on working days.
3. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
4. Frigidaire Gallery 36" Electric, Built-in 5-Burner Induction Stove with Black Trim-Heats Fast and Even, FGIC3666TB Cooktop
Get amazingly fast heat with Frigidaire’s 36-inch induction cooktop. Whip up delicious meals with your cooktop and experience golden results every time. With the modern induction technology, your pans will heat evenly every time as it transfers heat directly to the cookware rather than the surface of the cooktop. Don’t stress over spills with the cooktop’s easy-to-clean surface as there is no chance for your spills to burn up on the cool cooking surface. Adding to the convenience of your cooktop, the auto-sizing pan detection will detect the pan size and warm the necessary area without any extra input from you. Cooktops are approved for installation above any Frigidaire single electric wall ovens, so get cooking like a professional with Frigidaire.
5. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
6. Electric Cooktop, thermomate 30 Inch Built-in Induction Stove Top, 240V Electric Smoothtop with 5 Boost Burner, 9 Heating Level, Timer & Kid Safety Lock, Sensor Touch Control & Keep Warm Function
- 5 high power burners: 2,000W boost to 2,600W (8.3in) + 2,000W boost to 2,600W (7.1in) X2 + 1,500W boost to 2,000W (7.1in) X 2. The electric hob supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable for easy installation, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 7,400W for heats up faster and quick cooking. 5 cooking zones with different power, boost function and size, meets your variety cooking demand.
- 9 power setting for precise heating, can be used for braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Multi-slider sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members, no need to setting step by step. Features over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown and child safety lock. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your magnetic cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking.
- 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stove top do the rest. Stop+go function give you a safey plus, With the Stop&Go function all cooking zones can be reduced to power level one with the single touch of a button. In this way the cooktop can be left unattended for a short period without food overcooking or burning. When you return to the cooktop, the previously set power levels can be reactivated with another touch of a button.
- 2 inch super slim of a black vitro ceramic glass modern design it takes up minimal space under the counter. The thermomate drop-in electric induction cook top with smoothtop surface, effortless cleaning and durable use for long lasting.
- 3 super practical functions: keep warm, boost and stop + go. Now enjoy your pleasant cooking time with thermomate cooktop. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 30.3″ W x 20.5″D x 2.2″H, cut out size: 29.2″ W x 19.3″D.
7. Thor Kitchen 36" Induction Cooktop, Schott Glass Built-in Digital Induction Cooker Electric Stove with 5 Precision Induction Heating Zones & Kids Safety Lock – Suitable for Flat Cast Iron Pan
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】- This Induction Cooktop has 1 years warranty. If you have any questions or want to know more details about this Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop. Please feel free to contact us, we will reply and help you solve the questions within 24 hours. (Please kindly NOTE: Note: Products sold in California require an additional 9% tax. )
- 【5 Heating Zones】- This Professional Digital Countertop multiple Induction Cooker is equipped with 4 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting. Heating Zones: 2400W/Boost 3700W 11″, 2PCs 1800W/Boost 2500W 8″, 1600W/Boost 2000W 7″ and 1400W/Boost 1800W 6.5″.
- 【Digital LCD Display Screen Control Panel】- The induction cooktop induction cooker has 9 power levels of heat setting, sensor touch control for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. Digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the electric cooktop heating accurately.
- 【1-99 Minute Timer Function】- Different cooking times will feel different tastes of food. Each Element has an Independent Countdown Timer. You can turn turn the cooking zone off automatically when your set cooking time. Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
- 【Child Safety Lock Function】- This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding. This burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean.
Thor Kitchen 36″ Electric Induction Cooktop with 5 Precision Induction Heating Zones
36 inch built-in electric induction cooktop cooker passed the ETL safety certified and FCC certified in US. Also with over heat protection and kids safety lock, help you to cook more safety. This electric cooktop with vitro ceramic glass surface, it is effortless to clean up.
-Boost and Timer on all zones
-Boost is up to 10 minutes
-Residual heat indicator
-1-99 minute timer
-Functions:Boost, Lock, Timer, Stop/Go
-Sensor touch control with digital display
-9 power levels adjustment per cooking zone
-Each Element has an Independent CountDown Timer
-Auto Shutdown Protection: shut down automatically if you forget to turn off
-Child safety lock to prevent unintended use (for example children accidentally turning the cooking zones on)
-Product Size:36”W*21”D*2 5/32”H
-Cutout Dimension:35 5/8 *19 7/8 *4 15/16 Inch
-Total Power:7400W 240V /31A/60Hz
-Cord Length: 6.5inch
-Installation Type: Drop-In/Built-in/Free Standing
5 Induction Heating Zones:
√Left Front: 1600W/Boost 2000W 7″
√Left Rear: 1400W/Boost 1800W 6.5″
√Middle: 2400W/Boost 3700W 11″
√Right Front: 1800W/Boost 2500W 8″
√Right Rear:1800W/Boost 2500W 8″
-Products sold in California require an additional 9% tax. If you still want to purchase the oven and would like to pay the tax, please contact the customer service first.
8. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
9. Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Included 5.7 Quarts Professional Stainless Steel Cooking Pot with lid with Heavy Impact-bonded Bottom
- ▶Compact & portable induction burner◀: lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, rvs, boats, etc. Compact design uses 110/120V 15-Amp Electrical outlet, standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards.
- ▶Energy efficient & safe◀: choose from 10 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 preset temperature level settings (140°f to 460°f). with an 83% energy efficiency rating, this duxtop induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. No open flame or hot cooking element means safer cooking.
- ▶170-Minute timer & easy cleanup surface◀: this induction stove with simple control knobs is very easy to operate. Built-in countdown digital timer programmable in 1-minute increments up to 170 minutes) allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming, slow-cooking and other tasks. Glass cooktop surface is easy to clean using only damp towel.
- ▶5.7-Qt stainless steel pot◀: This induction pot is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impacted-bonded bottom to ensuring quick, even heating. The 5.7-Quart pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots, for easy stirring and braising. Easily monitor your cooking task with the clear tempered glass lid. Dishwasher-safe. Oven-safe to 550°f (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°f). freezer-safe for food storage.
- ▶Versatile & 100% warranty◀: this portable induction cooktop comes with a classic stainless steel cooking pot well suited for preparing hot pot, stocks, soups, stews, pasta and more. With the bright glass surface of the Induction hot plate and sparkling and Silver appearance of the pot, you’ll never hesitate about using this set for serving in the kitchen or at the dining room table. 2-Year Manufacturer warranty and Customer service available.
duxtop 8100MC 1800W portable induction cooktop, countertop burner included 5.7 quart professional stainless steel cooking pot with lid with heavy impact-bonded bottom
10. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 5 Zone Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!