Finding your suitable readers for acer b220 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer b220 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
557 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
3. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
4. Acer B227Q bmiprx 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Frameless ErgoStand Professional Monitor (Display, HDMI, VGA Ports)
- 21. 5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display
- Refersh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI or Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4. 7″ | Swivel: 45° to the Left and Right | Pivot: +/-90°
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA (Display Port Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable and Audio Cable Included)
The Acer B227Q bmiprx 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The B227Q bmiprx LCD also features Display, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Bronze compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WB7AA. 002)
5. Acer T272HL bmjjz 27-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touch Screen Widescreen Monitor
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips!
- This large 27″ edge-to-edge widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content
- With VGA, DVI & HDMI (MHL) inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display. Connect a mobile device like a smartphone or media player to this monitor and play content from the mobile device without having to do any setup procedures.
- Brightness:300 nit
Explore more on the Acer T-Series LCD featuring 10-point multi-touch technology on sleek edge-to-edge glass. This intuitive and fun LCD lets you take advantage of Windows 8 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips! Full HD resolution, incredible 100 Million : 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology of this display. Connect to your devices via DVI or HDMI ports so you can instantly enjoy marvelous 1080p entertainment at home. On top of that this incredible design with edge-to-edge screen creates a floating design and looks amazing in any room or even hanging on the wall.
6. Acer B226HQL ymiprx 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & VGA Ports),Black
The Acer B226HQL ymiprx 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The B226HQL ymiprx LCD also features Display, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WB6AA. 003)
7. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21. 5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16: 9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Aspect Ratio:16:9
8. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
9. Acer CB342CK smiiphzx 34" UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – HDR Ready | 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) UltraWide IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- HDR Ready | Response Time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Zero Frame Design | ErgoStand: Ergonomically-Designed Stand
- Ports: 1 x Display Port v1.4, 2 x HDMI v2.0, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports & 1 x Audio-out (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB342CK Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.CB2AA.001)
10. Acer Acer UM.FB6AA.001 24-Inch Screen LCD Monitor, Dark Gray
Acer B246HL ymdr 24 LED Monitor. Power Description : Input Voltage – 230 V AC and 120 V AC, Standby Power Consumption – 450 mW, Off-Mode Power Consumption – 350 mW, Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) – 20.90 W.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer B220 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!