Finding your suitable readers for antec truequiet 140 140mm cooling fan is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for antec truequiet 140 140mm cooling fan including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
623 reviews analysed
1. Antec Prizm 120mm Addressable RGB Case Fan Radiator – 3 Pack and 2 RGB Strips
- Package included: Individually addressable RGB Case fan 120mm x 3, 400mm RGB strip x 2, control hub x1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB Ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting Effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, Mobo/ RAM/ GPU, water cooling components, and SSD plate
- 16. 8 million colors & 18 independent controlled LEDs: with dual ring, total 18 separately Controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB Effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all Mobo houses including Gigabytes, as US and MSI
- Prizm only supports 3 pin RGB header.
- Extreme cooling performance – 45. 03 CFM & 2. 56 mm: PWM fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic Bearing ensured Ultra quiet operation
Antec mod – in power We trust convex dual lighting Ring: convex designed dual lighting Ring offered best RGB lighting Effect. The slope of the Tangent line for the calculated Convex design is at 2. 76, which prove to yield the best lighting result. In simple words, Convex design kept RGB lighting Effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, Mobo/RAM, water cooling components, and SSD. 16. 8 million colors & 18 independent controlled LEDs: 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs painted you rig with16. 8 million colors. With dual ring, total 18 separately Controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs. synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: sync ready with all Mobo houses including gigabytes, ASUS, MSI, and as rock. extreme cooling performance – 45. 03 CFM & 2. 56 mm: max fan speed up to 2000Rpm; Air pressure Max at 2. 56 mm; airflow Max at 45. 03 CFM. Pwn fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured Ultra quiet operation. : 2 years; do not connect non-addressable RGB fans into our addressable control hub. support: Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance.
2. Antec 140mm RGB Case Fan, Addressable RGB Fans, Prizm Series, Single (NO Controller hub Included)
- Package included: Individually adressable RGB Case Fan 140mm x 1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate.
- 16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs.
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all mobo houses including Gigabytes(only except Gigabytes z390), Asus and MSI
- Prizm only supports 3 pin RGB header.
- Extreme Cooling Performance – 65.03 CFM & 1.64 mm: PWM Fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured ultra quiet operation.
3. Antec TwoCool 140mm Cooling Fan
Two Cool 140 fans bring the proven cooling and Quiet Computing you have come to expect from Antec, the global leader in high-performance PC cooling for over a quarter century to the increasingly popular 140 mm size with optional blue LED lighting. The Two Cool 140 is both an ideal cooling solution to upgrade or replace underperforming stock fans and an excellent choice for any new PC build, from entry-level to advance gamer.
4. Antec TriCool 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan with 3-Speed Switch
MODEL- TRICOOL120MMBLUE VENDOR- ANTEC INC.FEATURES- TriCool 120mm Blue LED Fan (3-speed) Brighten Up Your Lifestyle. Three speed 80mm & 120mm TriCool LED fans keep your system at maximum cool while spotlighting your case with vibrant Blue, Green, Red or Trilight colors. More reasons to show off your system to the world. * 3-speed switch lets you balance quiet performance with maximum cooling. * 3-pin and 4-pin power connectors provide convenient connections to your motherboard or power supply. * Fan-speed monitoring capability included (requires compatible motherboard).
5. Antec PRIZM Cooling Matrix Single Bracket Dual 120mm Case Fan w/ARGB Strips
Specifications Mfr Part Number: PRIZM COOLING MATRIX Features: Prizm Cooling Matrix Unique Design – It’s Unparalleled ! Streamlined ARGB Strip Styling ARGB Logos and Aluminum Alloy Sides FDB Technology ARGB Control Fan Box 168,000 Colors Without Any Limitation 240 mm Radiator Compatibility – Double Cooling Icewind Storm-Like Airflow Fan Type: PWM Fan Bearing Type: Hydraulic LED Type: ARGB Fan Speed (RPM): 500 mini/1000/1800 max Airflow (CFM): 21.7 mini/43.53/77.2 CFM max Air Pressure (mmH2O): 0.15 mini/0.6/1.83 max Fan Noise Level (dBA): under 15.6/18.1/32.9 max Lifespan: 45000 hours Connector: Fan – 4 pin; ARGB – 3 pin Rated Voltage: FAN – DC12V; LED – DC5V Operating Voltage: FAN – DC7.0~13.8V; LED – DC4.5~5.3V Rated Current: FAN – 0.45A; LED – 0.55A Dimensions: 240.0 x 130.0 x 26.0 mm Weight: 0.35 kg Fan Control Box: 5x ARGB port, 5x PWM fan port, SATA, Mode, External LED CTRL, M/B Sync, LED Speed
6. ARCTIC F9 PWM PST CO – 92mm Dual Ball Bearing Low Noise PWM Standard Case Fan with PST Feature – Ideal for Systems Running 24/7
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABLES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- PWM SHARING TECHNOLOGY (PST) LOWERS NOISE: The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler’s PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN WITH JAPANESE DUAL BALL BEARING: The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance. The CO case fan’s life span is up to 5 times longer compared to models using a generic bearing
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
7. ARCTIC F12 PWM Rev. 2 – Fluid Dynamic Bearing Case Fan, 120mm PWM Speed Control
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABKES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 4-Pin PWM fan with standard case.
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
8. uphere 140mm Case Fan 3-Pack Computer Case Fan with Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for Silent Operation Standard 140 mm Case Fan 3 Pack with 3 Pin & Molex /(BK143-3)
- 1 Features standard 140mm mounting holes : 140mm fan is a best replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect fitment on 140mm water cooling radiators. It provides high cooling efficiency.
- 2 Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design：The hydraulic bearing with high quality. making aigo fan spin at 1000RPM at low 25dBA and deliver an air flow of up to 49.8CFM
- 3 Anti-vibration Mounting System: The fans come with eight pre-installed rubber anti-vibration pads reduce vibration between fan and PC case. Ultra-Silent Case Fan that Keeps Noise Level Down to 29dBA
- 4 Innovative Design Enabkes Quiet And Efficient: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation.
- 5 New concept of fan design. Unique appearance 2018 newest release 140mm case fan
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use ONLY One Type of Power Connection at a time. You may short circuit your motherboard if you connect both connectors at a time.
Product Dimension: 140x 140 x 25mm
Operating Voltage: 12V
Rated Power: 4.2W
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Current: 0.35A
Fan Speed: 1000pm±10%
Sound Level; 23dBA
Connector: 3/4pin connector
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
Cable length : 600mm
3-pin power connector for powered by motherboard
LP4(Molex IDE 4-pin) power connector for powered by PSU power supply
3 x 140mm uphere Cooling Fan with rubber pad
One year warranty. If the item you received is defective in any way or you purchased the wrong item or any other questions, please contact us via Amazon message system. We will reply you in 24 hours and try our best to solve your problems.
9. 140mm Case Fan 2-Pack Computer Case Fan with Advanced Fluid Dynamic Bearing for Ultra Quietness and Silent Operation Standard 140 mm Case Fan 2 Pack with 3 Pin & Molex / LP4 Connectors
Looking for a high-quality, quiet fan to efficiently dissipate the heat inside your chassis? The Rosewill RFBF-131411 cooling fan is no doubt one of the best case fans in the market! The 140mm, 11-blade fan operates at 1200RPM 10%0RPM, delivering robust yet quiet cooling. The high-quality sleeve bearing ensures a long lifespan for hassle-free, long-term use. Includes LP4 adapter cables for compatibility.
10. upHere 5V 6-Pack 120mm Silent Intelligent Control 5V Addressable RGB Fan Motherboard Sync, Adjustable Colorful Fans with Controller T3SYC3-6
- Customizable ARGB LED Lighting:With 8pcs of independently programmable ARGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects.
- Optimized Cooling Performance:Balanced airflow and air pressure designed for perfect compatibility with your case or cooler.
- Blade Design:The unique blade configuration offers a powerful air pressure.Scientific air channel design in the frame reduces noise caused by airflow turbulence.
- Long Service Life:Wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40,000 hours.
- Synchronizable ARGB lighting via motherboard: Sync ready with all 5V 3PIN ARGB motherboard including Gigabytes, Asus, MSI, and Asrock.What You Get: T3SYC3-6 SYNC RGB Case Fan, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Antec Truequiet 140 140Mm Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!