Top 10 Baseboard Radiant Heating System
959 reviews analysed
1. 60 sqft HEATIT Warmmat Electric Radiant Self-adhesive Floor Heat Heating System
- HEATIT warm mat was used underneath of many popular flooring material such as ceramic tiles, natural stones, wood, and so on. One piece 60 sq. ft. mat consists of a heating cable secured with double-sided tape onto a fiber-glass mesh.
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. Fluoropolymer (One of the most heavy duty plastic material) as the insulation. Can be used for wet application, but not for installation in pool and spa areas, nor outdoor use. 30 years limited warranty for the heating mesh. The limited warranty is valid based on correct installation methods and completion of all test requirements.
- Mat size: 20″ width, 36.6’length
- Voltage: 120V, Amps: 6.0A, Watts: 720W. Output: 12 Watts/Sqft. The yellow heating element cannot be cut. The mesh material can be cut to make turns and angles to heat just about any shaped area. A more detailed installation process is outlined in the instructions.
- Ultra-thin & durable heating element (Only 1/8″ thick), Pre- spaced wire attached to a tough fiberglass mesh backing, Cable cannot be cut, but the matting can be, to allow you to turn a corner or reverse direction. Important: measure and record the resistance four times during the installation process (out of the box, after installation, after thin set cement or self-leveler application and after installation of floor tiles).
- Fully self-adhesive underlay for ease of laying along with complete and comprehensive installation instructions for your convenience. used in conjunction with the thermostat controller. Easy install to your shower room, kitchen room, wet room, living room, greenhouse and so on. Recommended cooperate with HEATIT GFCI Thermostat to work.
2. 20 sqft Mat Kit, Electric Tile Floor Heating System with GFCI Programmable Thermostat and Floor Sensor, 120V
- Electric floor heating mat specs: 20 sqft (20″ wide x 12.2ft long), 120V, 2.0A, 240W
- 3″ cable spacing, 12 Watts/sqft output (41 BTU/sqft)
- Thermostat: GFCI (Class A) protected for wet/dry locations, 7-day programmable, 120/208/240V + 15ft floor sensor
- ADHESIVE backing – Mat lays flat and stays flat, no stapling needed.
- UL listed for USA and Canada. 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of space using a single thermostat. Mats must be wired to the thermostat in parallel.
- Heating cable only 1/8″ thick. Zero EMF. Single 10ft Cold Lead. 25-year warranty.
Turn those chilly tile floors into warm and cozy with HeatTech electric radiant floor heating system and enjoy the benefits of quiet operation, affordable cost and unmatched comfort levels of radiant heated floors. Electric floor heating offers a healthier alternative to traditional heating systems such as forced air and baseboard/radiators, both of which dry the air and require purchase, installation and maintenance of expensive parts and equipment.
HeatTech™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat (HTMAT);
OJ Microline UDG-4999 Thermostat with Class A GFCI (for wet/dry locations – incl. bathrooms, kitchens, etc.), 7-day programmable;
OJ Floor Sensor with 15ft lead wire;
Tile (Porcelain/Ceramic/Glass), Stone (Granite/Slate/Marble/Pebble) floors;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Mudrooms, etc.;
Supplementary or Whole-house heating;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
New construction and retrofits.
HeatTech™ System Benefits:
HeatTech floor heating mats are UL listed for USA (meet and exceed highest electrical safety standards);
HeatTech mats feature a sticky/adhesive backing for easy adhering to variety of surfaces, making installation much faster and easier;
Our heating cable is only 1/8″ thick and will not raise the floors significantly;
Cable spaced at 3″ apart for optimal performance and outputs as much as 41 BTU’s per sqft, making the system suitable for whole-house heating applications;
A single 10ft long cold lead means no extra wiring or drilling;
Does not dry air like steam radiators and forced air heating;
Zero Electromagnetic Field;
3. Honeywell TH115-AF-240S Aube Programmable Thermostat for Electric Radiant Floor Heating System
- Three choices of temperature control in a single thermostat (Ambient, Floor, or Ambient with Floor temperature limits)
- 5 mA ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) on GA models
- 15 mA equipment ground fault protection devices (EGFPD) on GB models
- GFCI and EGFPD test light verifies safety control is functioning properly and alerts if a leak is detected
- Advanced temperature control ensures total comfort by minimizing temperature variations
4. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
5. ecobee EB-STATE3LT-02 3 Lite Smart Thermostat Black
- SAVE MONEY: Homeowners save up to 23% annually on heating or cooling costs, plus ecobee pays for itself in under 2 years (compared to a hold of 72 degrees)
- WORKS WITH ROOM SENSORS: Place them in the rooms that matter the most and have the temperature balanced throughout your whole home. Measuring both occupancy and temperature, sensors signal your ecobee Smart Thermostat to automatically switch to the right mode for comfort when you’re home or for savings when you’re not. 2-pack sold separately.
- EASILY INSTALL YOURSELF: It only takes about 30 minutes, thanks to an easy to follow installation guide and an in-app step-by-step walkthrough. Everything you need comes in the box, including a Power Extender Kit for homes with no common wire (C-wire)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Easily adjust your thermostat from wherever you are using your iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) or Android device. The ecobee mobile app is available in the App Store or on Google Play. Compatibility- Gas, oil, electric, dual fuel, Conventional (2H/2C), Heat Pump (4H/2C)
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: ecobee3 lite works with your favorite smart home setups, including Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT.Power Source: AC
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use touchscreen display, and 23% average annual savings on heating and cooling costs*, the ecobee3 lite is the smarter thermostat that helps you live better and save more. It also now pairs with room sensors to help manage hot and cold spots in the home, delivering comfort to the rooms that matter most. And because they track occupancy, they make your home even smarter about saving energy when you’re away. ecobee3 lite pairs with up to 32 sensors. Works withEcho, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT.
6. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
7. Honeywell RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star, Alexa Enabled
- PERSONALIZED THERMOSTAT – Personalize your comfort at home and program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle with the Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Take the guesswork out of your monthly energy bill as this ENERGY STAR certified thermostat can adjust to your pre-programmed schedule or your energy company’s peak rate pricing. Program permanent, temporary, or vacation settings to help you save while you’re away as well. This Wifi thermostat may also qualify for utility rebates in your area
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – Change the color display of the large and easy-to-read to read touch screen to match the style of your home
- CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING – Personalize your thermostat to fit your unique lifestyle with easy in-app programming using the schedules of your home, family, or small business. Choose color schemes, heat and cool with HI/LO settings, language preferences (English, French, or Spanish), °C or °F temperature display, 12 or 24-hour clock, auto-fan circulation, and so much more using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer
- EASILY CONTROL ANYWHERE – Effortlessly adjust programs anywhere from your smart devices with the easy-to-use Honeywell app
- AI TECHNOLOGY – Voice control your Wifi-enabled Honeywell Home thermostat through Alexa or changes settings through Google Home
- CONVENIENT REMINDERS – Get notification reminders when your home loses internet connection or when your furnace or humidifier filters need changing
- EASY INSTALLATION – Setup for this thermostat is simple and easy. Verify compatibility with your home’s heating and cooling system, connect to Wifi, remove your existing thermostat, and install your Honeywell Home thermostat. 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router compatibility
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty
This second generation Wi-Fi smart color thermostat is ideally suited for the connected home. Its packed with smart features, a customizable color touch screen and a simple, DIY set up. You can control the thermostat using the touch screen and change the background color to match your paint color or personal preference or use your tablet or computer. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection, or use the free app for smartphone/Tablet to mange the thermostat remotely. Intelligent alerts help to keep your equipment running at peak performance by sending you air filter and humidifier pad Change reminders, and also to notify you of extreme high or low indoor temperatures and humidity. 1) View local weather – daily forecast on screen and 5 – Day forecasts on app, 2) fully flexible progamming options, 3) Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort, 4) reliable, secure network ensures app availability, 5) permanent/temporary/vacation hold – adjust temperature to suit your schedule. Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
8. Nest (T3007ES) Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every Room in Your House, Stainless Steel (Third Generation), Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- SAVE ENERGY WITH NEST: Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
- READ THE DISPLAY FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: The Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
- A STYLE FOR EVERY HOME: The Nest Learning Thermostat now comes in four fantastic colors
- Copper, Stainless Steel, Black, and White. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency
- your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us
- fail without warning
- keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
9. NuTone 9093WH Deluxe Heat-A-Ventlite Heater with Ventilator and Incandescent Ceiling Light, 70 CFM 1500-Watt, White
- 1500W heating element and 70CFM ventilation fan provides optimum performance in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so you can have a touch of heat just when you need it
- Bright 100W incandescent lighting provides clean, even light for pleasant surroundings and enough light to focus on the details
- 7-watt nightlight provides a soft glow to light your bath during those nighttime visits
- 3.5 Sone sound level
- Four-function wall switch included so you have the right switch to control all functions right out of the box
You don’t need to heat the entire house to have a comfortable bathroom first thing in the morning. And it simply doesn’t make sense to wait for your central heating system to do what NuTone can do instantly. This Heater/Fan/Lighting combination provides powerful heating and ventilation at the touch of a switch.
From the Manufacturer
In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc. Both men, headquartered in the Midwest, started their companies with a simple product and a few employees. Each expanded their companies, creating revolutionary new products that provided unmatched conveniences for homeowners nationwide. Both companies quickly became global competitors and continued to provide innovative, superior products to meet the needs of consumers. In 1981, Broan Mfg. Co., Inc. was acquired by Nortek, Inc. and became the lead company of Nortek’s Residential Building Products Group, which was named the Broan Group. During this same time period, NuTone was sold to Scovill Manufacturing in 1967 and was then acquired by Williams plc in 1991. In 1998, Nortek acquired NuTone, adding it to the Broan Group and renaming the group the Broan-NuTone Group. Then, in January 2000, Broan Mfg. Co., Inc. became Broan-NuTone LLC, with NuTone Inc., Aubrey Manufacturing, Inc. and Rangaire LP as subsidiaries. Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
10. Happybuy Oxygen O2 Barrier PEX Tubing – 1/2 Inch x 1000 Feet PEX Tube Coil – EVOH PEX-B Pipe for Residential Commercial Radiant Floor Heating Pex Pipe (1/2" O2-Barrier, 1000Ft/Red)
- TECHNICAL DATA: PEX-B EVOH Oxygen-Barrier PEX Tube
- Color: Red
- PEX Tubing Size: 1/2″
- Coiled: Yes
- Total Length: 1000ft (304m)
- OD: 0.625″(15.9mm)
- ID: 0.475″(12.1mm)
- Pressure Ratings: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5″ (Industry Standard for 1/2″ PEX)
- SUPERIORITY: EVOH PEX Barrier pipe keeps oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems, with the same properties as PEX non barrier pipes
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Suitable for light commercial and residential use
- Ideal for Baseboard & radiator heating systems
- Snow & ice melting systems
- Water supply and radiant floor heating systems
- RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURE AGING:PEX tube is resistant to temperature aging and will provide you with longer life expectancy and maintenance free for exceptional performance
- DURABLE FREEZE PROTECTION: The tubing composite also provides additional benefits of durable freeze protection by expanding and contracting to function as snow melting application
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Baseboard Radiant Heating System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!