Top 9 Bissel Vacuum Filter 1
759 reviews analysed
1. Bissell 2 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner Sponges Foam Genuine Filter Part # 2037424
Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner Sponge Foam Filters
2. Bissell Featherweight Vacuum Filters (6 Pack)
“BISSELL” FEATHERWEIGHT VACUUM FILTERS Replacement filter for Bissell Featherweight vacuum, Ace no. 1026871 (mfg no. 31063). Pack of 6. Carded
3. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
4. Bissell Style 1008 Filter Pack for CleanView Upright Vacuums
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked out frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency..
- Refer to you BISSELL vacuum user guide for replacement instructions.
- Regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency.
- Premium allergen filtration helps reduce household allergens such as tree, grass & ragweed pollens.
- See the description below to see which vacuums fit with this filter!
- This part works with the following products: CleanView Deluxe Vacuum with OnePass (2410), CleanView Plus Vacuum with OnePass (3918), and CleanView Vacuum with OnePass (9595)
Genuine BISSELL parts. This accessory includes 1 innter pleated filter and 1 outer foam filter. Works with CleanView Vacuums (7636, 14522, 2410, 8531, 85312, 85321, 3583, 35831, 35835, 3583R, 3918, 2412, 24101, 3247, 1334, 1331 1328, 1328V, 1322, 1329, 1819, 1838, 13321, 1381, 1381K, 1834, 1837, 1332, 1320, 13202, 1320A, 1327, 13321, 132R, 1333, 13335, 1822, 1319, 1319A, 7482, 9595A, 1330, 13302, 1330K, 1330R, 1331, 1825, 1813, 1823, 1836, 1820, 9595, 1234, 1816, 9595R) PowerClean Vacuum (1330k) and PowerLifter Vacuums (1413, 1413W)
5. 2 Bissell Hepa Style 38b1 Vacuum Filters 3 In 1 Lightweight Stick # 203-7423
This is a genuine Bissell replacement Filter Cartridge for all Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vac 38B1 series models. The filter may be washed several times, but should be replaced once every 6 months. This filter is located inside of the dust cup, and captures microscopic dust and debris. If your vacuum suddenly looses suction power, replacing this filter should be the first step in diagnosing the suction loss. Fits all Bissell 3 in 1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Models in the 38B1 series, including: 38B1 Silver 38B1-1 Chrome 38B1-3 Fearless Red 38B1-4 38B1-5 Lime Popsicle 38B1-6 38B1-7 Blue 38B1-8
6. EZ SPARES Replacement for Bisel Cleanview Hand Vac HEPA Filter and Filter CleanView Vacuums Compare to 2037416 2031432 97D5(4pcs) …
7. FEATHERWEIGHT VAC FILTER by BISSELL MfrPartNo 3204E
Bissell Featherweight lightweight vacuum Model 3204E
8. Bissell 3-in-1 Vac Pre-Motor Filter 1 Pack (PN 203
Genuine Bissell 3-in-1 Vac Model 38B1 and 1059 pre-motor filter is part number 203-7424 (2037424). Contains 1 filter.
9. Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits various Bissell models
- Oem part number 203-7416
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number 203-7416
- This is an O.E.M. part
- Includes: 1 Replacement Filter
- A clean filter is critical to maintain cleaning performance. Over time, filters can become dirty and eventually clog. A dirty or worn filter can diminish the cleaning performance of your vacuum, so it is important to monitor them regularly.
- Cleaning Filters: To clean the filter, gently tap it on the edge of the trash can, brushing off anything that may be sticking to the filter.
Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissel Vacuum Filter 1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!