649 reviews analysed
1. Double Action Brush Roll for Select Upright Vacuums | 1611231
2. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- Our best deep cleaning system for pet messes includes Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Formula, 2-in-1 Upholstery Tool, CleanShot Pretreater, and EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover
- CleanShot Pretreater attacks and removes pet spots and stains. Surface Type: Carpet, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery. Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains, and odors from upholstery.Cleaning Path Width:
- Carpets dry in about an hour with Express Clean Mode and 25 foot power cord,8 foot hose
- Includes trial size of Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy, model 1990. Our best deep cleaning formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- Power Rating: 6.8 amperes
- Refer to the user guide before using the product
3. BISSELL Proheat Essential Carpet Cleaner and Carpet Shampooer, 1887
- Strong spray and powerful suction removes dirt, allergens and odors embedded in carpets. Power Rating: 6 amps
- Large capacity tanks (1 Gallon) mean less time filling and more time cleaning. An 8 ounce trial size bottle of professional fromula is included
- Features cleaning path of 11 inches approximately and also the power cord length of 22 inches approximately
- 6 cleaning rows of rotating powerbrushes plus edge sweep brushes loosen and remove deep dirt from carpets
- Tough stain tool and spraying crevice tool are perfect for spot cleaning and upholstery
- Power Source:Corded
ProHeat Essential, Upright Deep Cleaner, Cleans Better With Less Effort, Patented Heat Wave Technology Helps Maintain Consistent Water Temperature Throughout The Cleaning Cycle, 6 Cleaning Rows On The Dirt Lifter Power Brush Help Get Out Embedded Dirt , Edge Sweep Brushes Clean Against Baseboards & Around Furniture While Still Being Gentle On Your Carpet, Fast & Easy With Fewer Trips To The Sink Thanks To The Large, Patented 2 in 1 Tank System, Removable Nozzle, Extra Long 7' Cleaning Hose, 3″ Tough Stain Tool, Spraying Crevice Tool Connect To Hose For Hand Held Cleaning Of Stairs & Upholstery, Comes With 8 OZ Bissell Deep Clean & Refresh Plus Febreze Formula, 2 Year Limited Warranty, Requires Model #160-1542 Belt. proheat essential, upright deep cleaner, cleans better with less effort, patented heat wave technology helps maintain consistent water temperature throughout the cleaning cycle, 6 cleaning rows on the dirtlifter powerbrush help get out embedded dirt , edgesweep brushes clean against baseboards & around furniture while still being gentle on your carpet, carpet cleaning is fast and easy with fewer trips to the sink thanks to the large, patented 2 in 1 tank system,, removable nozzle, extra long 7' cleaning hose, 3″ tough stain tool, spraying crevice tool, & stair tool connect to hose for hand held cleaning of stairs & upholstery, comes with 8 oz bissell deepclean & refresh +febreze formula, 2 year limited warranty, requires model #160-1542 belt.
4. Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet, 15651
- 2 Machines in 1—use as a full-size deep carpet cleaner and shampooer or as a portable spot and upholstery cleaner
- Versatile Convenience—easily lift off the pod to clean a stain or leave the pod attached for full-room cleaning and cleaning path width is 12 inch
- Outcleans the traditional rental carpet cleaning machine (cleaning results compared to the leading rental machine based on measurement of color reflectance and brightness of carpet fibers)
- Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes & Heatwave Technology—the dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes dig deep into carpet fibers, loosening and removing ground-in dirt and Heatwave Technology will help maintain your water temperature
- Scotchgard Protector:No
- 6 Foot Hose, Spot Cleaner Tools, 2 Bissell shampoo formula samples, and a 3-year limited warranty.Power Rating:6.7 amps
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet refreshes your carpets with a deeper clean. Its unique and innovative design offers upright cleaning and a detachable, portable deep cleaner to tackle pet messes on stairs, on upholstery, in the car, and wherever stains hide. It features of two rows of PowerBrushes, get at the dirt that hides deep within carpet fibers, and HeatWave Technology which helps maintain constant water temperature throughout the cleaning process.
5. Bissell Cleanview Triple Action Brush Roll Assembly, 13.5", 1604545
- Fits In Models # CleanView Deluxe Rewind Upright Vacuum 1322, 1329, CleanView Plus Rewind Vacuum 1332, 1320, 13202, 1327, 13321, 1333, Bissell PowerLifter Rewind Vacuum 1413 Model Shown 1413.
- More Models # 1413W, CleanView Pet Rewind Vacuum 1328, CleanView Rewind Deluxe Pet Vacuum 14522
- Made from quality material to keep you vacuum safe and in working condition all the time.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Bissell CleanView Deluxe Rewind Triple Action Pet Vacuum Model 14522 Bissell CleanView Pet Rewind Vacuum Models 1328, 1328V Bissell PowerLifter Rewind Upright Vacuum Model 1413, 1413W Bissell CleanView Deluxe Rewind Upright Vacuum Model 1322, 1329 Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind Vacuum Models 1332, 1332, 1320, 13202, 1320A, 1327, 13321, 1332R, 1333, 13335
6. PowerEdge Replacement Vacuum Filter (Pack of 2)
PowerEdge Filter Replacement Pack, 54A2 by BISSELL Nam Molestie Laoreet Sapien Eu Venenatis: Note: Your product may require multiple filters Did you know that your vacuum, bagless or bagged, has filters that should be checked frequently! Depending on your household, your friends at BISSELL recommend cleaning or replacing your filters frequently and more often if you have pets that shed and family/friends that track in dirt and debris. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owner’s manual for replacement instructions. Vacuum Tips: Did You Know… You can help prevent your belt from breaking? Cut off hair and other debris that becomes wrapped around your vacuum’s brush roll on a regular basis to prevent the brush from being seized and the belt from breaking.You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction? Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick. Your filters need to be changed regularly? Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model, and visit our Parts & Supplies section to purchase new filters. How to keep vacuums running and looking their best There’s nothing like a quick sweep of the vacuum to freshen a home. It’s a small thing that can make a big difference, much like changing or cleaning the filters in your vacuum. Just like carpets need special care, so do vacuums. Did you know that a BISSELL bagless vacuum may have up to three filters? If you begin to notice performance issues, it may be time to either replace or clean your filters. For non-washable filters, we recommend they be replaced regularly for optimal performance. Clean filters are important as they help to capture dust and other particles that pass through the filter while vacuuming. To get the most out of your vacuum, remember to clean or replace your filters regularly and rely on specially design
7. Bissell Proheat 2x® Revolution Pump Belt – 160-6428
Bissell Revolution carpet cleaner 15482, 1548T, 1550, 15503, 15508,1548,1551 pump belt.
8. Bissell 3918 9595 4207 2410 Brushroll, 13.5"
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits various Bissell models. OEM part number 1600159. This product is manufactured in united states.
9. Bissell Powerlifter Pet Washable HEPA Filter 160-4130, 1604130. (1)
- Washable and Reusable Post Motor HEPA Cartridge Filter
- Fits Bissell Powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet Bagless Upright Models
- Bissell Recommends Washing This Filter Every 30 Days, and Replacing it Every 3-6 Months
- Use Only Genuine Bissell OEM HEPA Filter to Ensure Peak Performance and Warranty.
- Compatible with Bissell Febreze HEPA Filter Part Number 15264
Genuine OEM Bissell Washable replacement filter designed to fit Bissell Powerlifter, and Powerlifter Pet models. This HEPA cartridge filter is located at the base of the machine, beneath the dust cup assembly. Bissell recommends washing this filter once every 30 days, and depending on your household, your should be replacing your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months or when performance begins to decline; and more often if you have pets that shed and family/friends that track in dirt and debris. Fits Powerlifter Pet models; 1309, 1307, 1309R, 1309W. It’s important to use genuine Bissell filters to ensure peak performance, and maintaining the manufacturers warranty. Use of generic aftermarket filters will void all warranties.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Style Upright Vacuum Bags for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!