901 reviews analysed
1. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 sq. in. of cooking area
- Now with 3 independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 durable side tables for resting utensils and sauces
- integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- InstaStart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
2. Coleman Sportster II Dual Fuel 1-Burner Stove
- Portable propane stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
The fully-adjustable Coleman Sportster II Liquid Dual Fuel Stove is an easy to use, essential addition to your outdoor gear that cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather on the single-burner. The cooking surface is compact enough to fit inside a pack, but large enough to prepare a trail meal. It gives you the option of using Coleman liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline. This all-season stove is perfect for camping, hunting and even in cases of emergency.Built-in pot support and wind protection.Filter funnel included.1.1 pint fuel capacity.Size: 7.38″ x 7.8″ x 6.55″.Weight: 2 lb..
3. Coleman 2000017463 Grill Stove Ppn 2-Brnr Fyre Sarge
Serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman FyreSergeant 3-IN-1 Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. It comes with two Swaptop compatible grill grates, which can be changed out with the included pan supports or a griddle (sold separately) to expand your meal options. The grill grates each incorporate a DripTrap water pan that catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you’re ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
4. Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
5. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coleman Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!