Nowadays, there are so many products of digital multimeter auto range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for digital multimeter auto range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings digital multimeter auto range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
858 reviews analysed
1. Neoteck Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter AC/DC Voltage Current Ohm Capacitance Frequency Diode Transistor Audible Continuity, Multi Tester with Backlit LCD
- 【2000 Counts 8233D PRO Pocket Digital Multimeter】 2000μF Capacitance and 200KHz Frequency Measurement, Accurately Measures Current, Voltage, Resistance, and More, Maximum Reading over Time, Auto-ranging and Continuity Buzzer
- 【Included 9 Volt Battery】The Compartment Lid at the Back is Secured by One Cross Head Screw, Not Difficult to Remove at All
- Also, Included Pair Test leads and Pair Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Cable
- 【CE Rated Digital Mulimeter with Over Load Protection】 Designed to Safely and Accurately Troubleshoot a Variety of Automotive and Household Electrical
- 【Large Backlit LCD Display】 Auto Polarity Display, Easy to Read Large Backlit LCD Display, Back-light Makes a Real Difference in Low Light Areas
- 【Nice Protective Orange Shell with Stand Built】 The Case with Our Multimeter is Some Kind of Non Slip, Slightly Soft Plastic that Will Help with Drop Protection, The Stand Places the Device at a 45 Degree Angle and Makes the Screen Easy to See Hands Free
2. Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and ‘Backlight’, showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- 【Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- 【9V Battery】DON’T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
3. ALLOSUN Pocket Size Digital Multimeter Auto Range Multi Tester (EM3082 (Auto Range))
- Auto range pocket size digital multimeter
- 3 1/2-digit LCD, with a max. Reading of 1999
- Design for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, diode and continuity.
- Built-in buzzer
- polarity indication
- data hold function
- auto power off
- For international transport safety, batteries were insulated in the meter. Please remove the insulation sheet before using.
4. Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 with Battery Alligator Clips Test Leads AC/DC Voltage/Account,Voltage Alert, Amp/Ohm/Volt Multi Tester/Diode
- Continuity Test and Voltage Alert: Use the PTC ceramics protection circuit for Resistance and frequency measurement and Shielding Interference and Diode and Continuity Test can be 20000 µF
- Non Contact Voltage Alert: When the detection of voltage is greater than 700V(RMS), keep close to the conductor, the instrument sensor will light and buzz.
- With 10 Auto-Ranging: Accurately measures AC/DC voltage and current, frequency, resistance, diode and continuity NCV test, It’s a good 10 Function Digital Multimeter
- Easy Use and Clear Read: with large Overview Backlit LCD display which is visible in low light,3 times readings per second,3 5/6 Digital LCD Backlight Display for visibility in dimly lit areas
- Package Content: Digital Multi Meter 9V Battery, English User’s Manual, 2 x Test Leads, 2 Alligator Clips
5. FLUKE 15B+ F15B+ Auto Range Digital Probe Multimeter Meter
6. Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V Klein Tools MM400
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 M resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
Klein Tools MM400 is an auto-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity. Klein Tools Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features. For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations. Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
7. AstroAI Digital Multimeter, TRMS 4000 Counts Volt Meter (Manual and Auto Ranging); Measures Voltage Tester, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Frequency; Tests Diodes, Temperature
- WIDE RANGE of tests for AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency and Temperature
- Tests Diodes
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Kickstand, and Low Battery Indicator make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities
- SAFETY FIRST: Two integrated fuses rated at F500mA/600V and F10A/600V
- Explosion-proof ceramic fuses provide maximum safety
- The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively
- Overload protection on all ranges. 3 Year Warranty provided by AstroAI
The AstroAI True RMS Multimeter is designed to be safely and accurately used by professionals in a commercial setting or weekend DIYer’s that need a little more power utility from their standard digital multimeter. It’s easy and safe to operate with advanced features built for measuring seemingly everything. Run tests on diodes while being able to measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, and frequency, all on one device. This multimeter is designed to be used in commercial settings, but can also be brought home to use with automotive or household electrical problems.
Digital Display: 3 ¾ , 3999
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
LCD Size: 55 x 31mm
Range Selection: Auto or Manual
Low Battery Indication
Operating Environment: 32°F~104°F (0°C~40°C); <80%>80%>
Storage Temperature: 14°F~122°F (-10°C~50°C); <85%>85%>
Power: 3 x 1.5V, AAA Batteries Included
Weight: Approx 157g
Safety/Compliances: EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V
DC Voltage: 400mV ±(0.8%+3), 4V/40V/400V ±(0.8%+3), 600V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 400mV ±(1.2%+5); 4V/40V/400V ±(1.0%+8); 600V ±(1.2%+5)
Temperature: -40°C~1370°C; -40°F~2000°F (2.5%+4 depending on temp)
DC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA ±(1.2%+8); 4A/10A ±(1.2%+8)
AC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA ±(1.5%+8); 4A/10A ±(2.0%+10)
Resistance: 400Ω/4KΩ/40KΩ/400KΩ/4MΩ ±(1.5%+3); 40MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
Capacitance: 40nF±(8%+10); 400nF/4μF/40μF/400μF/40mF/100uF~2mF±(5%+5)
Frequency: 5/50/500/5K/50K/500K/5MHz ±(1%+3)
1 x AstroAI 4000 Counts Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads (Pair)
1 x K-Type Thermocouple
1 x User Manual
8. INNOVA 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter
- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED’s for battery quick check
- Single-setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage
- Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
The INNOVA 3320 is a Auto-Ranging Multimeter designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It’s auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements. The 10 MegOhm input is safe for automotive and household uses (i.e., household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more). The color-coded LEDs allow you to quickly check household batteries (green = good, yellow = weak and red = replace). Includes attachable test leads, holders and stand for hands free use and features protective rubber corner guards for drop protection. The INNOVA 3320 has a single setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage.
9. KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Ohmmeter Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current Amp Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature(LED Jacks)
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – KAIWEETS digital multimeter features 6000 counts auto-ranging for accurate measurement of AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current(DC is the default), resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode, liquid temperature, wire on-off, Battery checking. This advanced tester can diagnose automotive, industrial and household electrical issue.
- EASY OPERATION – Switch the dial and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is a real ease. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display. Dual Display with bar graph. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Stable Kickstand, pen slot on the back.
- MULTI-FUNCTION – Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. The Sceen changes to red while detecting live wire. Low battery prompt, Data retention, Max/Min data, Auto Power-Off, Auto-Ranging.
- SAFETY FIRST – IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage
- AFTERSALES–Combined with Amazon’s excellent delivery service, we provide 36-Month after sale service, lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns: [email protected]
BONUS: Add B07WQ21YMY to cart and enter code 3Q6XJ2SQ, recieve 10pcs test leads with alligator clips for only 5.38.
AutoRange/Analog Bar Display/True RMS/NCV/Data hold/Back light/LED lamp/Diode test/Triode test/Continuity/Over load protection/Low Battery Indication/Auto Power Off/Short-circuit protection.
Place the multimeter close to the AC voltage source (no wire is required) and the multimeter will display the voltage and give a corresponding prompt.
HTN full-viewing angle screen, 180 degree viewing angle. Has two LED backlights, Display is brighter than other sellers’. When the measured voltage exceeds 80V or current exceeds 1A, the white backlight will turn orange as a danger warning.
Wide range of applications: car repair, industrial circuit inspection, home circuit check.
- Safety Level/Certification: IEC-61010-1 CATⅢ 1000V, CAT IV 600V, double insulation
- Display: True RMS, 6000 counts, 3 5/6 digits
- Overload Display: Display OL
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V±(0.5%+3), 1000V ±(0.5%+3)
- AC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/750V±(0.8%+5)
- DC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A±(1.2%+3)
- AC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A±(1.5%+3)
- Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/±(1.0%+3),6MΩ/60MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
- Capacitance: 10nf/100nf/1000nf/10uf/100uf/1000uf±(4.0%+5), 10MF/100MF±(5.0%+5)
- Frequency/Duty:10Hz/100Hz/1000Hz/10kHz/100kHz/1000kHz ±(1.0%+3),10MHz/±(3.0%+3)
1 x HT118A Multimeter
1 x Test Leads
2 x AA Battery
1 x User Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Digital Multimeter Auto Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!