943 reviews analysed
1. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series
- this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list
- it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 2’8 x 7’6, Center Height: 36″, Total Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz., Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz., Color: Clay/Rust
2. Eureka! Solitaire AL One-Person, Three-Season Backpacking Tent
- New for 2019!
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
- The tent’s simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
- 21. 5-square-foot interior
- measures 4 by 18 inches packed
- weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
New for 2019, travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers. The tent’s simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing. Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame. An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather. The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection. 21. 5-square-foot interior; measures 4 by 18 inches packed; weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
3. camppal Professional 1 Person Extreme Space Saving Single Bracket Tent, 4 Season Mountain Tent, Lightweight Backpacking Tents, Waterproof Hiking Hunting Camping Tent (MT051)
- ♚ [PROFESSIONAL MOUNTAIN TENT] – Size: Inner tent(250*90*90cm) LxWxH, Outer tent: 250cm x (90cm+40cm) x 95cm, Net Weight: 1.55KG, 3500~4000mm Water Resistance. Fire Retardant Standard/CPAI-84. This is a very high quality four seasons mountain tent for one single person, it is only 1.55kg for the tent itself, it’s only 1.7kgs even with the bottom snow skirt, it’s very light to carry on when you camp outside, besides, it’s also very easy to set up with only one single ridge pole,
- ♚ [WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF] – The coating on the outer fly with the water proofing value of 3500mm which is high and good enough to prevent the water from entering the outer fly of tent even under the big heavy rain, while strong aluminium pole construction and the anti tearing rip-stop fabric which greatly help to prevent the hitting and tearing on fabric from the strong wind under the bad weather with big storm,
- ♚ [SPECIAL LENGTHENING] – Please note that this is an new upgraded MT051 with extended length up to 250cm which is long enough to enable the taller person to sleep in the tent comfortably
- the longer tent also provides with extra space for the personal belongings like luggage, backpack, clothes, shoes, etc.
- ♚ [PERFECT STORAGE BAG] – The longer carry bag will allow the end customer to put back the tent easily and conveniently, usually people could not pack up the tent so neatly and tightly as it was packed from the factory in such a compact way, that is why we have specially made the longer and bigger carry bag for the end customer even to pack up the tent loosely and still could put it back into the carry bag easily and conveniently.
- ♚ [CAMPPAL WITH 15 YEARS HISTORY] – You can just buy this really high quality four seasons mountaineering tent for two persons from the real professional tent maker and expert who specialized in tent making with 15 years long manufacturing history, you would be happy with your purchase from us. We also had specially made a video which you can go to the youtube channel by searching “camppal” on youtube and look for MT051 there.
4. Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent, 1 Person
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment. Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Floor area: 20 ft² / 1.86 m², Vestibule area: 6.5 ft² / .6 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- The Salida 1 person backpacking tent is a great all-around, lightweight camping tent, the Salida 1 has over 6 sq. ft. of vestibule space and a spacious interior that offers backpackers a comfortable back country escape
- 3 Season 1 Person tent from Kelty ideal for your backpacking trip
- Freestanding design with DAC Pressfit poles and color-coded clip construction 2 pole design for quick and easy setup
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Dimensions: Minimum weight: 3 lb 6 oz, Packaged weight: 3 lb 14 oz, Floor area: 20 ft, Vestibule area: 6.5 ft, Tent Length: 86 in, Width: 38/29 in, Height: 38 in, Packed size: 11 x 14 in
Offering only what you need, our award-winning Salida tent is our best seller. SALIDA design won Backpacker Editors’ Choice 2011 award.
5. Weanas One Person Tent, Single Bivy Backpacking Tent – Extra Size Lightweight 3 Season Tent with Gear Storage Footprint for Camping, Hiking, Traveling
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – With a packed size only 17″x 5.5″, this dual 7,000-series aluminum pole tent was designed to save on weight with only 4lbs. Making this a great tent for Backpacking, Bicycle camping or Motorcycle touring for one person.
- SPACIOUS – Base Size: 7’9″ L x 3’8″ W, Center Height: 41″, Large Vestibule: 23.5″ W, Small Vestibule: 15.5″ W. You will find enough room for you and your gear, no more worries for your gear and boots. 41″ central height makes changing clothes inside easier, especially for tall person.
- ADDITIONAL SIDE FOOTPRINT – Additional footprint at the right side of the canopy protects your gear away from the wet or dirty surroundings, also provides the space for your sitting.
- BREATHABLE – Two large mesh door and more mesh area provide increased ventilation in hot weather, and also avoid condensation in cold weather.
- WEATHER PROTECTION – Factory sealed seams, 190T Polyester Fly and 150D Ripstop Oxford Fabric floor both with 3000mm coating combine to keep you stay taut during all weather conditions.
6. Bessport Camping Tent 1 and 2 Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent Waterproof Two Doors Easy Setup Tent for Outdoor, Hiking Mountaineering Travel
- ROOMY 2-PERSON TENT: This backpacking tent is spacious enough with two D-Shaped doors and two vestibules to accommodate up to two people. Weight: 5.2lb(2.35kg). Interior floor dimensions: 86.6×48.4in(220x123cm), interior height: 43.5in(110.5cm). Canopy interior area: 31-square-foot.
- WEATHER RESISTANT- seam taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Welded floor Design elevates the bottom of the backpacking tent to protect you from wet grounds
- full-coverage rainfly for added protection against rain.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, & BREATHABLE- ultra light weight no-see mesh walls, accommodates a free standing ultralight set-up, comes with 7001 Series aluminum alloy stakes, reflective guyline for wind-resistance.
- EASY TO SET UP & FREESTANDING: 2 poles with Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight, easier set up and better breath-ability. Freestanding allows the lightweight tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- NO RISK PURCHASE- NO NEED TO RETURN! SEND FREE REPLACEMENT! Making you a happy customer is our main goal. Just try it, and If there are any quality problems, send us a message and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase, NO QUESTIONS ASKED !
7. Naturehike Cloud-Up 1, 2 and 3 Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Footprint – 4 Season Free Standing Dome Camping Hiking Waterproof Backpack Tents
- ➤BEST QUALITY on AMAZON — [Inner tent] made with anti-scratch 20D nylon, comfortable & breathable
- [Rainfly] made by 20D rip-stop nylon and silicone coated features PU4000mm water-resistant & UV 50+ sun protection guarantee
- [Tent poles] made with 7001 space aluminum, lightweight and can supports most heavily wind rain and , high-tenacity ripstop nylon with Durashield polyurethane coating keep away moisture.DAC 7001 aluminum poles supports over 8 grade of strong wind and heavyly rain&snow.
- ➤DIMENSIONS for 1 PERSON — Inner layer size: 91(L) x 43(W) x 39(H) inches. Outer layer with extra 26inch long vestibule for storage room. Package size: 17.7(L) x 4.7(W) x 4.7(H) inches. Weight: 3.8lbs (including tent and all accessories). THE LIGHTEST 1 PERSON TENT ON AMAZON EVER.
- ➤EASY to SET UP — Quick and easy to set up, it takes less than 2 minutes to set up the tent with double flysheets. Packs down small and comes with an ultra-compact compression bags so you can carry it easily in backpacking camping trips or take it to anywhere. It makes camping easier and more enjoyable. NO CONFUSING AT ALL.
- ➤4 SEASONS with 1 TENT — It has double layers can be used for many ways of camping: inner and outer tent superpose together as a waterproof and windproof tent can be used in rainy snowy weather winter
- only use inner layer alone as a ventilated tent in spring summer autumn. Perfect for hiking climbing in spring summer autumn winter, will keep you warm and dry even in the strongest wind, most heavily rain, hotest sun burn, or the coldest snow. This is a ANY-TIME ANY-PLACE TENT.
- ➤LIFETIME GUARANTEE — We stand behind our products for lifetime. If you are not completely satisfied with Naturehike Backpacking Tent for any reason, simply write us & receive a full refund. If you need any accessory replacement, also simply write to us for a resend.
8. TETON Sports Quick Tent; Pop-Up Tent; Instant Setup – Less Than 1 Min; Camping and Backpacking Tent; Easy Clip-On Rainfly Included
- QUICK CAMPING TENT WITH AN INSTANT SETUP: Camping made easy
- Buying the tent will take longer than setting it up
- Roll it out, lock your poles, pull the drawstring and you’re done
- ONE PERSON SLEEP SYSTEM: Pop up dome tent with a quick and easy setup
- For camping on the ground or the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Cot for some serious glamping
- STAY DRY: Sturdy micro mesh tent includes a standard waterproof rainfly
- Look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground if you’re using the cots — sold separately
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way
- Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience
- Enjoy a camping experience that is out of this world
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns
- YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
The new Vista Quick Tent, by TETON Sports, sets up in an instant. Simply roll it out, lock your poles and pull the drawstring. The locking hub keeps your tent up until you are ready to take it down. These tents are made to use on the ground or fit on top of either the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Cot (Vista 1) or two TETON Sports Universal Camp Cots (Vista 2) for a camping experience that is out of this world.Two-way zippers make getting in and venting your tent a breeze. And a gear loft holds a light and small essentials. A standard tent-length rainfly comes with each tent. Look for the Elite Rainfly, sold separately, that covers the tent and cot(s) all the way to the ground. Stay dry, get outdoors and enjoy life.
9. Kelty Late Start 1 Person – 3 Season Backpacking Tent (2020 Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent)
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tent measures 85” x 40” x 30”, giving you an interior area of 20. 6 square feet. The peak height is 36. 5 inches. There is a single vestibule protecting 6. 4 square feet of storage space.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent. Pockets at the corners of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end.
- The tent has a single door. The walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. Internal storage includes a ceiling pocket.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly. All seams are sealed to keep the water out. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
The Late Start doesn’t care if you worked late or got stuck in traffic—it knows your goal is FAST setup, so you can start enjoying Mother Nature ASAP. That’s why everything about this tent says “easy, ” from Kelby Quick Corner technology for lightning’-fast setup in any weather (or in the dark), to pre-bent poles for larger living space. So roll up whenever you want. Crack a beer. Sleep as late as you like. We got you.
10. World Famous Sports 1-Person Bivy Tent with Rain Fly
Cozy and compact, the wfs T-BIVY small footprint is perfect for single-campers traveling light. With a mesh roof-panel for star-gazers, and an included rain fly to keep the inside clean and dry. Build and take-down made easy, so you can focus more on the adventure and less on construction. Includes stakes and storage bag.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Spitfire1persontent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!