861 reviews analysed
1. Fieldpiece Black Vp85 Two Stage 8 Cfm Vacuum Pump
2. Fieldpiece VP55 Two Stage 5 CFM Vacuum Pump
Fieldpiece VP55 – 5 CFM Vacuum Pump Fieldpiece VP55 – 5 CFM Vacuum Pump x 5 CFM, two stage vacuum pump 4 Inline Ports – 1/4, 3/8 (x2), 1/2 Change Oil Quickly, Even with the Pump Running Heavy Duty Rubberized Construction Fieldpiece is leading the charge in properly performing system evacuation with its new vacuum pumps with RunQuick Oil Change System. Available in an 8 CFM DC motor (model VP85), or in a 5 CFM AC motor (model VP55), these revolutionary pumps make evacuation easier and faster. Good oil is a key ingredient of every evacuation. Clearly view your pump oil through the huge oil reservoir window to see the condition of the oil, and the system. When it’s time to change the oil, it’s quick, clean, and easy. With the RunQuick oil change system you can replace the oil in under 20 seconds, even while the pump is running without losing vacuum. Plus the extra wide base helps prevent tipping and spilling oil. Four in-line ports give you tidy hose routing for three different size hoses. Place the cord on the handle for tangle-free storage and easy hoisting.
3. Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
4. Fieldpiece MR45 Recovery Machine
5. Fieldpiece AVG2 Digital Vacuum Gauge Accessory Head
The Fieldpiece Digital Vacuum Gauge Accessory, model AVG2, is a thermistor based digital millimeter accessory that digitally measures a vacuum of 50 to 2000 microns and converts that reading into millivolts DC on your compatible DMM or our electronic handle and data logger. LEDs provide a pump down indicator showing progress from atmospheric pressure. The sensor has been designed to withstand pressures up to 500 psi (3400kPa) so that no damage to the AVG2 will occur if it is exposed to full system pressures.
6. Fieldpiece SM380V SMAN manifolds, black
Fieldpiece SM380V – Three Port, Wireless SMAN Manifold with Micron GaugeThree valve manifold with micron gauge Replacement for SMAN300 series Wireless range of 350 feet Rugged construction – designed for use in the fieldThe Fieldpiece SM380V is a three port digital manifold with micron gauge. The SM380V is the replacement for the SMAN300 series (SMAN320, SMAN340 and SMAN360) and does not require the JL2 transmitter for wireless connections. Designed for PerformanceKnowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market. Simply StrongThe new SM380V is simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sig ht glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to withstand the rigors of field use. Packed with KnowledgeThe SM380V is designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide your customers with the answers they need. Data Logging Stores up to 9 jobs internally Easy download via USB port Displays % free storage space before logging begins Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours) Tightness Test Check for leaks after repairs or installations View pressure differential over time Timer tracks duration of test Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positivesCustomizable Adjust auto power off duration Adjust back light duration Set high and low vacuum alarms Select each unit of measurement individuallyReceives Wireless MeasurementsThe SM380V is also comp
7. Fieldpiece JL3KH6 HVACR Charge and Air Kit, Yellow
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds with +/-1° accuracy
- New Rapid rail technology uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don’t affect temperatures
- Place at any location (grilles/returns/duct/plenums
- Powerful enough to go through walk-ins
- Reliable pressures regardless of location
- Included Components: Job Link Charge And Air Kit
Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Probes Charge and Air Kit Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Probes Charge and Air Kitx Directly connects to mobile device with Job Link System App Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet Job Link Probes Charge and Air Kit Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the JL3KH6 Charge and Air Test Kit. This kit consists of 2 pressure probes, 2 pipe clamps, and 2 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All measurements can be sent up to 350′ away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed for agility and speed. The pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail sensor design delivering accuracy, speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers’ flexible narrow probes and configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers. Do more with Job Link probes Job Link Premium Pipe Clamp Probe The JL3PC Job Link Premium Pipe Clamp Probe sends long range wireless pipe temperature measurements directly to the Fieldpiece Job Link mobile app. Take advantage of the Rapid Rail sensor for extremely fast and accurate measurements that surpasses California’s Title 24 requirements. The Rapid Rail sensor is specifically designed to work on HVACR electrically (and thermally) conductive piping. It uses the pipe itself to complete the circuit so ambient air does not affect testing, resulting in the highest temperature accuracy! Navigate cramped spaces using the narrow jaw. Rubberized grips and ergonomic design supply comfort and control. Work on a wide range of pipes from to 1-3/8. Pipe diameters are etched into sides of the clamp for quick reference. Job Link Pressure Probe The JL3PR Job Link Pressure
8. Fieldpiece JL3KR4 HVACR Charge Kit
9. Fieldpiece Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector – SRL8
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends. More sensitive to some refrigerants than others.
- 15-hour rechargeable, user replaceable battery. It lasts almost two full workdays on a single charge (if your hunting down leaks all day). You can also use it while it’s hooked up to the wall or vehicle charger.
- Filter system helps protect the sensor from moisture and other contaminants. The sensor is connected to the body at the other end of the snout. The filter is at the tip of the snout. If you accidentally hit some condensation or oil, the filter swells, shutting off the pull to the sensor and protecting it from failure.
- Manual or automatic zeroing. It auto zeros every two seconds until a leak triggers the sensor. After that you can manually zero the detector to help further pinpoint leaks.
- Up and running in 30 seconds. Some heated elements and corona discharge units take much more time to warm up. UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system and can degrade system components.
10. Uniweld U5VP2 5.5 CFM 2 Stage Dual Voltage Vacuum Pump
Uniweld’s U5VP2 Two Stage Vacuum Pump is for deep vacuum service on automotive, appliances, residential, and commercial HVAC/R systems. Features include: 5. 5 CFM 2-stage rotary vane design, 1/2 H. P. motor with dual voltage 110V/220V – 50/60 Hz power selector switch, factory micron rating of 15 microns, 1/4″ and 3/8″ male flare dual intake fittings with tethered caps, center mounted handle for balance, powerful low decibel fan cooled motor, heat dispersing motor fins, wide and stable metal base with non-skid rubber feet for durability and vibration control, wide mouth oil fill port and pump exhaust, 11. 1 oz. oil capacity, large sight glass for easy oil monitoring, an easy access oil drain plug.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fieldpiece Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!