837 reviews analysed
1. Vacuum Control Solenoid w/ Bracket OEM NEW
Front Axle, Auto Locking Hub Vacuum Control Solenoid & Cover Bracket
2. HBD 3341 7/32" x 50′ EMW0082373
3. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included
- Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only
- Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Toro is the no.1 Rated brand. The ultra electric blower Vac delivers all the power and versatility you need to tackle yard clean-up chores. It offers a rugged metal impeller and variable speed air control. Its blower inserts for multiple applications allow you to tackle any space. The powerful, up to 250-mph, air stream clears debris, sticks and large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools and reduces 88-Percent of mulched debris to less than 1/2-inch. New bottom-zip vacuum bag’s zipper strategically placed for durability and ease of use. Smaller debris means more fit into the bag. Now includes built-in cord lock to more easily secure the extension cord to the product. This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. You can’t buy a more powerful electric blower/vac than a Toro.
4. Worx WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- All-in-one system: blower/VAC/Mulcher
- Metal impeller provides a 16: 1 mulch ratio
- Easy one Touch, no-tool blower/VAC conversion result with flip of a switch
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Two speed operation for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- High capacity air volume with air siphon design
- Patented articulating motor design for blow/VAC/mulch operations
The WORX TriVac 2.0 electric 12-amp 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher turns an entire day’s worth of yardwork into a task you can do much more Efficiently. Packed into a power tool you can use with one hand, it still blows at 70 mph, with 600 CFM of air flow. Just a twist of the knob converts the blower into a vacuum & sucks up leaves, or whatever else you have littering the lawn. & you don’t have to rake up dozens of bags of leaves anymore—the TriVac 2.0 is also a mulcher. Convert 16 bags of leaves or debris into just 1 then dump it for composting or collection with the bag’s quick release.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ford E350 Black Vacuum Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!