We spent many hours on research to finding gas cooktop pressure regulator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gas cooktop pressure regulator, you should not miss this article. gas cooktop pressure regulator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gas cooktop pressure regulator by our suggestions
647 reviews analysed
1. WOLF 1/2" NPT Natural Gas Pressure Regulator 3" to 6" water column range 712371
2. GE WB19T10078 Range/Stove/Oven Pressure Regulator
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB19T10078 Range/stove/oven Pressure Regulator.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB19T10078 Range/stove/oven Pressure Regulator
3. MAXITROL 325-3L (1/2" W/12A09) Regulator,Gas Pressure
4. Vulcan Hart 408279-25 3/4 Natural Gas Pressure Regulator
- Genuine OEM replacement part
- Vulcan Hart has years of experience in the commercial foodservice industry and provides high quality kitchen equipment
- Genuine OEM provides safety, reliability, and optimal performance
- Approved by original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Intended only for designed and specified use
The Vulcan Hart 408279-25 3/4 Natural Gas Pressure Regulator is a genuine OEM (original equipment manufacturer) replacement part. Vulcan Hart has years of experience in the commercial foodservice industry and provides high quality kitchen equipment. Use genuine OEM parts for safety, reliability, and performance.
From the Manufacturer
408279-25, 3/4 Natural Gas Pressure Regulator , Vulcan Hart has years of experience in the commercial foodservice industry and provides high quality kitchen equipment
5. Maxitrol RV48L Natural Gas Pressure Regulator, 1" In and Out Opening, 3/4" FPT Thread,1/2 PSIG Inlet Pressure, 3"-6" WC Outlet Pressure
- GAS TYPE & PRESSURE – Gas Type: Natural Gas (NG). Inlet gas pressure: 1/2 PSI. Outlet pressure range: 3″ – 6″ Water Column
- PIPE THREAD SIZE – 3/4″ Inlet & 3/4″ Outlet FPT GAS PIPE. Make sure you measure the gas pipe or regulator opening as close to 1 inch as shown in the picture’s table.
- CAUTION – This regulator has 1″ openings for 3/4″ gas pipes. The 3/4″ gas pipe means interior diameter 3/4″ but outside diameter is 1″, refer to the pictures before buying.
- MARKING – Model: RV48L, Marking: 1/2 PSIG, Po 3″ – 6″. Inlet pressure 1/2 PSI. Adjustable outlet pressure 3″-6″ Water Column.
- OPERATE TEMPERATURE – 32°F – 225°F (0°C – 107°C), Indoor Only, Not for outdoor usage. Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
Maxitrol Pressure Regulator for Natural Gas (NG)
- Brand: Maxitrol
- Gas type: Natural Gas (NG)
- Refer to the pictures on how to find the correct pipe thread size. This regulator has 1″ openings for 3/4″ gas pipes. 3/4″ IN and 3/4″ OUT Female Pipe Thread. The 3/4″ gas pipe means interior diameter 3/4″ but outside diameter is 1″, refer to the pictures before buying.
- Inlet pressure (CSA rated and Maximum operating): 1/2 PSI (34 mbar).
- Outlet pressure range: 3” – 6” Water Column
- Ambient operating temperature range: 32°F – 225°F (0°C – 107°C).
- NOTE: GAS PRESSURE REGURATORS WILL NOT TURN OFF THE FLOW OF GAS.
- The pipe fittings for this regulator are based on NPT pipe threads – dimensions according ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 standards.
- Install the regulator properly with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on the casting.
- *NOTE – Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
How to find the correct pipe thread size
- WARNING: The NPT thread size is NOT referring to the size of the thread itself!
- The plumbing industry standard for the pipe sizes is NOT always as straightforward as measuring the pipe.
- Measuring the pipe will often mislead you into choosing the wrong pipe size.
- The “pipe thread size” is measured and based on the inside of the pipe.
- A lot of people measured the thread / the opening for the thread / outside diameter of the pipe, and thought that was the thread size. It was WRONG.
- The NPT thread is referring to the Interior Diameter of the pipe.
6. Gas One Heater Universal 3 Feet Propane Regulator and Hose QCC1 Gas Grill Fire Pit
- ✓ A TOP QUALITY LOW-PRESSURE REGULATOR – Maxing out at 80,000 BTU, this 3ft low pressure propane regulator is fiber reinforced to ensure quality performance. The hose is the perfect fit for a wide variety of grills, fire pit tables, and other propane appliances
- ✓ LONG LASTING AND DURABLE – Gas One’s 2106 Low Pressure Propane Regulator provides an air-tight connection for your propane appliances. Made with high quality rubber and brass connections, the 2106 ensures a stable connection and a leak-free experience
- ✓ MEASUREMENTS- The 2106 Propane Hose measures at 3ft long (91.4cm) and is made to have a secure fitting with type-1 (QCC-1) propane tank connections. The hose has an inside ⅜-inch flare fitting and has an outside diameter of ⅝ inches
- ✓ READY FOR USE- The Low Pressure Hose is ready to use right out of the box and requires no additional tools to set up. Simply connect the regulator to the tank and appliance when ready to use
- ✓ NOTES – Gas One’s 2106 is CSA Safety Certified to ensure a quality experience
Product Length: 3 ft. (91.4 cm)
Product Weight: 14 oz.
Inlet: 3/8” Flare Fitting Male QCC (ACME)
Outlet: 5/8” – 18 UNF
Pressure: Low Pressure 1PSI
– CSA Listed for customer safety
– Made to last with high quality materials
– Simple Installation with no tools required
– Made to fit QCC-type-1 connections
– Used for a variety of Propane Gas Appliances
7. MENSI 3/8" NPT Regulator For NG Gas NPT Natural Gas Low Pressure Regulator 5" water column range
Low Pressure Regulator 30000BTU/hr 3/8″ NPT NG regulator 5″ Outlet pressure
8. MAXITROL 325-3 Gas Regulator
Maxitrol’s 325 series pounds to inches regulators are for use on residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The 325 Series features a high leverage valve linkage assembly to deliver positive dead-end lockup. The regulators are capable of precise control from full flow down to pilot flow.
9. Ramblewood high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop(Natural Gas), GC2-43N
- ** ETL safety certified in US & Canada ** FREE SHIPPING
- Natural gas setting. LPG/Propane conversion burner orifice/valve included
- Electric ignition(1.5V DC battery included), 2 sealed burners. Max. Power: Top Hob 8400 BTU, Bottom Hob 5800 BTU. Cooktop dimension: 12″(W) x 20″(D). Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of power outage.
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand. Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
- One year warranty. **Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
** ETL safety certified for US**
Natural gas setting. LPG/Propane conversion burner orifice/valve included
Electric ignition(1.5V DC battery included), Off The Grid feature thus not relying on 110V AC power in case of electricity/power outage
Technician must exercise gas leakage test after installation
Gas pressure regulator(GR1-2N, 1/2 inch NPT thread size at both inlet & outlet) included. **In most cases Natural gas coming into your apartment/house should be pressurized/regulated already so you do not need to install this regulator, please check with your gas company first **
Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of power outage.
Counter top cut out dimension: 10.47 inch x 18.82 inch. Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface.
Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT.
One year warranty.
*Warning, Gas leakage prevention* This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
10. GASPRO 4FT 20 PSI Adjustable High Pressure Propane Regulator with Hose, LP Gas Grill Regulator Hose with 1/8 MNPT Pipe Fitting for QCC1 Tank,Fits for Grill,Burner,Turkey Fryer,Cooker,firepit and More
- High pressure 0-20 PSI adjustable propane regulator with 4-feet/48inch hose. (120,000 BTU/Hr). It creates small and large flames quite well.
- Used for propane burner, grill, turkey fryer, gas cooker, outdoor cooking stove, heater, smoker, firepit, griddle and more high pressure applications, Not suitable for appliances which need low pressure regulator.
- 3/8″ Female Flare Fitting has an outside diameter of 5/8″, come with pipe fitting 3/8″ flare M x 1/8″ MNPT.
- Acme nut connects to QCC1/ Type 1 propane tank.Provides secure, airtight connection between LP appliance and propane cylinder.
- The propane regulator is CSA Safety Certified to ensure a quality experience
★ Product Specification
-High pressure LPG hose
-Outlet Pressure :0-10PSIG
-Flow Capacity :122000 BTU/Hr
-Length of hose:4feet/48inch
★ How to use it?
1.The male end connects a standard size propane QCC-1/Type-1 tank and the female end attaches to a 3/8inch flare fitting.
2.The red knob can be regulated the gas flow and pressure.( Adjustable pressure range: 0-20PSI )
3.Installs is not complex at all, even you don’t need any tool required.
★ What equipment can it be used for?
Fits most propane grill, stove, smoker, burner, heater, fireplace, fire pit, cooker, turkey fryers,torches and variety of high pressure applications
In order to use this product more safely, please adjust the regulator to 0 PSI (Off the regulator) firstly before you use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Cooktop Pressure Regulator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!