814 reviews analysed
1. Reusable Coffee Mesh Cups Compatible for FlexBrew Series Coffee Maker Single Serve,1 cup Black
- 1,Material:PP+Stainless steel mesh,micro mesh filter help perfect filtering coffee smoothly
- 2,Environmentally friendly, 100% BPA Free and recyclable of this reusable mesh pods
- 3,Save up to 80% over pods,Reusable (4-5 Cup) Brewing Systems
- 4,Compatible for Hamilton Beach 49979,Hamilton Beach 49968,Hamilton Beach 2 way,The production of these capsules is independent, not directly or indirectly connected to Hamilton Beach
- 5,Package:1PCS reusable coffee pods,1x coffee spoon (Free gifts: 1*Plastic Spoon+1*Brush)
2. GoldTone Brand Reusable 8-12 Cup Basket Coffee Filter fits Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers and Brewers. Replaces your Hamilton Beach Reusable Coffee Filter – BPA Free
- FITS MOST MODELS – GoldTone Basket-style Coffee Filter with Mesh Bottom. Fits most Hamilton Beach 10-12 cup basket-style coffeemakers.
- MADE IN USA – GoldTone Reusable coffee filters are precision crafted in the USA using surgical grade stainless-steel woven mesh. These rigid plastic coffee filters are built to the highest standard.
- EASY TO CLEAN – This washable coffee filter cleans easily under running water. Dishwasher-safe
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – This BPA-Free reusable golden-mesh coffee filter helps conserve natural resources and protect environment.
- FULL FLAVOR – Lets the coffee flavor through for richer tasting coffee.
3. Hamilton Beach Permanent Gold Tone Filter, Fits Most 8 to 12-Cup Coffee Makers (80675R/80675 )
The Hamilton Beach Gold Tone Coffee Filter is a permanent filter for BrewStations and many cupcake filter coffee makers.
4. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
5. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
6. Hamilton Beach 49968 FlexBrew Connected Single-Serve Coffee Maker, with Amazon Dash Auto Replenishment for Coffee Pods
- NEVER RUN OUT OF COFFEE AGAIN. The HB Connect app is seamlessly integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment to track your brewing and automatically reorder single-serve coffee pods and water filters before you run out. SIGN UP AND SAVE $15 ON YOUR FIRST REORDERS.
- CHOOSE YOUR COFFEE FOR REORDERS. Pick your favorite single-serve coffee pods from Amazon’s wide variety of brands and flavors.
- BREW WITH SINGLE-SERVE PODS OR GROUNDS. A single-serve pack holder and grounds brew basket are included.
- REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. Eliminate the need to refill the coffee maker each time you brew.
- BREW TIME: In about 3 minutes, FlexBrew make a strong, great-tasting cup of coffee. And you save energy because rather than heating water continuously, FlexBrew only heats the water when you’re ready to brew.
- SELECT YOUR CUP SIZE. Choose from an 8 oz., 10 oz. or 14 oz. brew size. The adjustable cup rest fits a variety of mugs.
Never run out of single-serve coffee pods again. This smart coffee maker is integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment, so it tracks your brewing and automatically reorders your preferred brand of single-serve pods and water filters before you run out.
7. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
8. Hamilton Beach 46899A Coffee Maker, One size Stainless steel
- Flexible brewing options. Choose from bold, regular and robust brewing options for a cup tailored to your taste.
- Excellent flavor and extraction. Cone filter allows for water to Travel more evenly through Coffee grounds, preventing dry spots that could compromise taste.
- Automatic Pause and serve. The brewing cycle will pause when the carafe is removed so you can get started drinking your first cup before the whole pot is ready.
- Programmable timer. Set your brew time and strength in advance for wake-up Coffee.
- 10 cup thermal carafe. Stainless Steel carafe with double-wall insulation keeps Coffee hot and tasting fresh Longer
- thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy.
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with this Hamilton Beach programmable thermal Coffee maker. This machine brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction, and has a Stainless Steel carafe to keep your Coffee warmer for hours.
9. Hamilton Beach Coffeemaker Water Filter Replacement Pods and Handle (80674)
- Replacement water filters and handle for Hamilton Beach coffeemakers
- Designed for use with many BrewStation and Stay or Go models
- Removes chlorine and other impurities, markings on handle indicate when it’s time to replace
- Check your manual to determine fit with your specific machine – DOES NOT FIT ALL BREWSTATION or STAY & GO MODELS
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
The Hamilton Beach Replacement Water Filters reduce the taste and smell of chlorine so your coffee tastes clean and fresh.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Flexbrew Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!