Top 9 Heating Bird Bath
775 reviews analysed
1. Allied Precision Industries API 600 20-Inch Diameter Heated Bird Bath Bowl (no stand), Light stone color
- Heated bird bath basin comes fully assembled
- Features a built-in thermostat
- Prevents bird bath water from freezing – even on coldest days
- Includes adapter clamp for mounting to a variety of surfaces and stands
- Rim is designed to be easily grasped by a bird’s talons, making it a natural perch
This heated bird bath bowl features 150 watts of power and is thermostatically controlled. The bowl is 20″ x 2″ deep. The shape of the rim is designed to be easily grasped by a bird’s talons making it a natural perch and, as a result, encourages landings. Includes adapter clamp for mounting to a variety of surfaces, stands or bases. Does not include a pedestal base or stand.
2. Allied Precision BDT250 Bird Bath De Icer Multiple Thermostat, 250-Watt
APIBDT250 Features: -Enjoy your backyard friends all year long. -Includes stainless steel guard. -Includes cord chew protector. -Cast aluminum construction. -Color: Silver. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Product Type: -Bird Bath Heaters. Generic Specifications: -250 watt cast aluminum birdbath de-icer with 6′ cord. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
3. API Heated Birdbath Heated Bird Bath with Stand (Item No. 970)
- ICE FREE WATER – This heated bird bath keeps water ice-free all winter thanks to its fully enclosed heating element.
- PLASTIC BIRD BATH – The bird bath is made of a durable weather-resistant plastic and measure 20″ in diameter.
- PROTECTED HEATING ELEMENT – This birdbath’s heating element is fully enclosed and protected so that animals cannot come into contact with it.
- METAL STAND INCLUDED – The birdbath also comes with a 30″ metal stand that is corrosion and rust-resistant.
- SAFE DESIGN, CSA & UL LISTED
Heated Bird Bath with Stand. This heated bird bath bowl features 150 watts of power and is thermostatically controlled. The bowl is 20-inches by 2-inches deep. The shape of the rim is designed to be easily grasped by a bird’s talons making it a natural perch and, as a result, encourages landings. Includes a sturdy metal stand.
This heated bath lets you enjoy watching backyard songbirds all year round. A built-in thermostat and 150 watts of power prevent their watering fountain from becoming a skating pond, even on the coldest days. Completely hidden from surface view, the heating element automatically keeps water temperature between 40 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit. The bowl is also specially designed to attract and encourage birds to land. A textured surface and shaped rim allow a birds talons to easily grasp and perch, while the gradual slope promotes bathing. Crack-proof even in subzero conditions, the bowl measures 20 inches in diameter by 2 inches deep. It comes with a sturdy, 30-inch-high metal stand and 15-inch power cord. (The bird bath can also mount on a wooden deck railing.) Made in the USA, this item is covered by a three-year guarantee.
4. Farm Innovators Model HBC-120C All Seasons Decorative Gray Stone Scalloped Heated Birdbath With Pedestal, 120-Watt
- Compression molded scalloped design provides durability, stability and longevity and mimics concrete birdbaths in appearance
- Simply plug your extension cord into the built-in connection on the bottom side of the unit
- Basin easily removes from the pedestal for convenience and cleaning
- Three year limited warranty
This thermostatically controlled all-season birdbath costs only pennies a day to operate. The compression molded scalloped design provides durability, stability and longevity and mimics concrete birdbaths in appearance. With its hidden electrical connection, simply plug your extension cord into the built-in connection on the bottom side of the unit. The basin easily removes from the pedestal for convenience and cleaning. Three year limited warranty.
5. Allied Precision Industries (650) Heated Bird Bath with Mounting Bracket, Light stone color, 20" Diamter
- Heated birdbath with railing mount for year-round bathing from API,
- 120-Volt heater operates at 150 watts
- power cord stores underneath the basin when not needed in hotter temperatures
- Clamp-on mounting bracket features hinge to allow users to dump the basin over to clean out stagnant water
- Color: Light stone color
Attract a variety of wintering birds to your backyard with a warm, clean Mollema & Son birdbath. A Built-in thermostat prevents bird bath water from freezing, even on the chilliest winter days. Plus, thanks to the convenient “tilt-to-clean” deck rail mounting bracket, keeping the bowl tidy is simple. This product is covered by a one-year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Despite the example set by a popular comic strip character, birds do not actually view winter as a great opportunity to practice skating figure eights on the icy surface of a birdbath. Those feathered friends that do not fly south instead are denied the opportunity to play and bathe until the ice cracks. Even if the waters have not frozen over, it seems inconsiderate to subject the small bird body to frigid swimming waters. To enable year-round, comfortable bathing for birds, Allied Precision Industries (API) created this heated birdbath.
The birdbath features a built-in thermostat that operates at 150 watts to prevent waters from freezing. The 120-volt heating element is located underneath the plastic basin’s surface and provides warmth in temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. In hot weather, the electrical cord stores neatly underneath the basin. The simple birdbath design provides a rim designed specifically for a natural talon grip. For birdbath installation, API employs their clever EZ-Tilt-To-Clean deck rail mount. The basin attaches to the mount securely, yet tilts from a sturdy hinge to allow users to quickly dump out dirty water. The mount uses a screw clamp to grip a rail, needing no drills for application. To best attract birds, place the birdbath in a sheltered southeast location and stock with fresh water regularly. The bath measures 20 inches in diameter with a 2-inch depth. This item weighs 4-4/5 pounds upon shipping. –Jessica Reuling
6. Allied Precision Industries API 400 12-Inch Diameter Heated Bird Bath with Stand, Terra cotta color
12″ diameter heated bird bath with stand. Thermostatically controlled 50 watt heated bath comes complete with a metal stand. Three stakes are provided to securely anchor to ground. The heating element and all electrical parts may be removed after winter, allowing the bath to be used all year. When winter returns, simply snap the heating element back in place. The bath will remain ice-free under below-zero conditions.
Keep feathered visitors favorite backyard watering hole from becoming a skating rink during winter months with this unique birdbath. A built-in thermostat keeps water from freezing even on the coldest days. Its sturdy, metal stand comes with three stakes for anchoring it safely into the ground. A mere 50 watts of power are required for operation–making the bath both economical and environmentally-sound. To use the birdbath year-round, simply remove the heating element and all electrical parts once weather warms up. This item measures 12 inches in diameter. –Mary Park
7. Ice Eliminator, Gesail Birdbath De-icer Heater in Natural Color with Premium Cast Aluminum, 50-Watt
- MATERIAL – The ice eliminator is constructed of casting aluminum with 18-inch PVC electric cord for ultimate efficiency and safety.
- DESIGN – Designed for standard size birdbaths, this outdoor bird bath de-icer is crafted in natural color and able to be sprayed and painted into any color as you desire. Durable enamel finish makes it easy to clean.
- FUNCTION – The submersible birdbath heater is thermostatically controlled to operate when necessary, automatically keeping water from freezing. Auto start working if water temperature is below 77 degrees F and stop working if it is over 109 degrees F.
- SAFETY ASSURED – The birdbath de-icer uses only 50-watt power, low wattage to ensure safety and comply with USA/CA electrical safety standards, tested and certified by MET Labs.
- WARRANTY – We offer 30-Day Money Back Service and 3-Year Warranty for any quality issues. Any dissatisfaction with the purchase within that period will be responded with a refund or a replacement with no questions asked.
We are devoted to designing and manufacturing Birdbath De-icers Birdbath Heaters of high quality and providing a warm and comfortable living environment for your birds throughout the cold winter months.
Why Choosing Us?
Constructed of casting aluminum for efficiency and safety
Crafted in natural color for DIY possibility
Enamel finish for easy clean
Thermostatically controlled to operate automatically
50-watt low wattage to ensure safety during use
30-day money-back service and 3-year warranty for quality insurance
Order it now and let’s enjoy what this Ice Eliminator has to offer with its unique design and top-notch material!
8. Farm Innovators Model BD-75 3-In-1 Heated Birdbath, 75-Watt, Terra Cotta Color
- Includes hardware for three different mounting options: deck/post mount, clamp mount and legs for ground placement
- Thermostatically controlled birdbath operates only when necessary, costing just pennies a day to operate
- Cord tucks away for warm weather use, hidden from sight
- Powder coated finish will remain rust free for years
- Tested to -10°F (-23°C)
- Plastic basin in terra cotta color lifts out easily for cleaning
This thermostatically controlled heated birdbath features a versatile mounting system with 3 different mounting options (deck, clamp, and ground). It heats only when necessary, costing just pennies a day to operate. The cord tucks away for warm weather use, hidden from sight. The powder coated finish will remain rust free for years. Installation is quick and easy. Tested to -10°F (-23°C). One year limited warranty.
9. Birds Choice HPEDIL-GR Ivy Pedestal Heated Bird Bath, Medium
- Heated Bird Bath made from 50% recycled ABS plastic
- Ivy Leaf pedestal that the bath bowl sits in
- Works to -20 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- Hidden heating element with 2′ power cord
- 120 Volts/125.6 Watts/60 Hz.
- Gradual slope, textured surface and proper depth to accommodate a wide variety of birds
- Made in the USA
Heated Bird Bath with Ivy Leaf Pedestal
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Bird Bath for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!