Top 9 Heating Duct Tape
968 reviews analysed
1. Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade – 1.9 inch x 150 feet (3.4 mil) – Perfect for HVAC, Duct, Pipe, Insulation and More – By Impresa Products
- PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
TESTED, TRUSTED AND BACKED BY OUR TOP-RATED WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
2. 3M Silver Foil Tape 3340, 2-1/2" x 50 yd, 4.0 mil
3. HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade 2 inch x 30 feet (10yard Length) Thick 5.3mil (2.4mil foil and 2.9mil Backing Paper) for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 30 feet (10 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc
4. Duck Brand HVAC Duct Sealing Tape, Silver, 1.88 Inches x 30 Yards, 1 Roll (1404523)
5. Professional Grade Aluminum Foil Tape – 2 Inch by 210 Feet (70 Yards) – Perfect for HVAC, Sealing & Patching Hot & Cold Air Ducts, Metal Repair, and Much More!
- 2 INCH BY 70 Yards – 33% MORE THAN THE COMPETITION! – Made in a Beautiful Silver Metal Finish.
- INCREDIBLY RESISTANT – Easily Resists Moisture, UV Rays, Flames, Chemicals, Mold, and Performs well in any type of Weather!
- PERFECT FOR SEALING AIR DUCTS – Designed to easily seal HVAC Air Ducts as well as another other Hot or Cold Intakes.
- STICKS TO ANY SURFACE – Designed for HVAC but easily sticks to any type of finish, just ensure surface is clean of debris.
- MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re ever unsatisfied with the product the Manufacturer will refund your order. No Questions Asked! TapePlus is a USA Company with US Based Customer Support!
6. 3M 2979 Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape, Silver, 1.88 in x 60 yd – Professional Multipurpose Adhesive, 1 Pack
- COMMERCIAL GRADE – Silver duct tape resists curling and tears off roll cleanly for light use in professional MRO/construction applications
- FLEXIBLE ADHESIVE – Aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive sticks immediately to a wide variety of surfaces
- MULTI-USE APPLICATIONS– Great for patching, tabbing, light duty bundling, capping pipe, marking, labeling or temporary repair
- PRICED FOR ECONOMY – This multipurpose contractor-grade tape is economically priced to best provide a quality temporary solution for light duties
3M Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive. This quality commercial-grade tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for light applications in professional MRO/construction. Economically priced to best provide a temporary solution for multipurpose duties, this tape is a good choice for light everyday indoor jobs where moisture resistance is a factor. Can be used at temperatures as high as 200° F for up to 30 minutes.
7. Nashua 322 Multipurpose Foil Tape, 3.2 mil Thick, 9 m Length, 48 mm Width, Aluminum
Nashua 322 HVAC Multipurpose Foil Tape is ideal for sealing and patching joints and seams in HVAC duct systems as well as a variety of general industrial and automotive applications. This durable aluminum foil tape tears easily, conforms to fit corners and joints, and features high-tack rubber adhesive that bonds quickly to surfaces. Designed to perform well in all weather conditions, this multipurpose foil tape is resistant to mold, mildew, UV exposure, and moisture. The tape is UL 723 classified and measures 1.89 inches by 9.8 yards.
8. 3M 3311 Silver Aluminum Foil Tape – 2 in. x 5 yd. Vapor Resistant Rubber Adhesive Foil Tape Roll. Adhesives and Tapes
- Adhesive Tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces. The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, patching, seaming, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, odor, and chemical transmission. It is ideal for use in repair tasks
- Temperature Friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials
- Multipurpose Tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, and industrial applications. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, fibrous and metal ducts, and aluminum backed duct boards
- Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 2 in. in width, 5 yd. in length, and weighs 0.32 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. – 180 deg. temperature
3M Silver Tape is backed with aluminum foil and rubber adhesive for sticking perfectly to the surfaces. The aluminum backed tape features a high-tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds equally with regular, irregular, smooth and powder-painted surfaces. This silver tape is ideally used for patching and seaming tears in sheet metals, metal ducts, aluminum backed fiberglass and thermal insulation systems. Insulation tape has high heat reflectivity and thermal conductivity features to protect heat-sensitive apparatus from vermin, high and low temperatures, moisture, and fire smoke. The 5 yd. long and 2 in. wide heat-reflective tape can be used in all weather conditions.
9. ATack Aluminum Foil Reflective Duct Tape, 3.6 mil, 2 Inches x 55 Yards High Temp and Heavy Duty Metal Aluminum HVAC Tape for Duct Work, Furnace, AC Units and metalworks
- Extreme Aluminum Tape that is optimized for extreme humidity and temperatures from -25°C to 190°C (-13F to 374F). Equipped with high temp resin and quick-release adhesive liner.
- Residue-free and easy to manage aluminum backing enables the AVERAGE AMERICAN even those who have LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE IN REPAIR to produce PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SEALING RESULTS, both in looks and functionality.
- Facilitates better energy insulation, making this aluminum foil tape ideal for insulation, heat sinks, AC-units, ducting joints, heaters and vents. Flame, weather and corrosion proof.
- Conformable and pressure sensitive reflective foil tape adhesive enables it to fit on corrugated joints and irregular corners. Bonds excellently to metal, plastic, copper, ceramic and concrete.
- This Metallic Furnace Duct Tape for HVAC and duct work is ideal for sealing hot and chilly air ducts, repairing seams and insulating duct pipes. Excellent vapor and temperature barrier.
The ATack Aluminum Reflective Foil Duct Tape is a heavy-duty metallic tape that was manufactured to take a beating. It is flame retardant, weatherproof and is resistant to rust, corrosion and abrasion. This makes the ATack Aluminum Tape the most optimized adhesive tape for duct work, AC-insulation, HVAC, furnace and other metalworks.
The concern with most Aluminum Tapes is that most have a weak adhesive and tend to fall off days after it has been installed. Some are hard to bend and conform with the surface. Our patented silicone composite adhesive solves this problem by being strong and stable while still being gentle and residue-free to almost all surfaces. This allows the our aluminum tape to adhere strongly to the pipe and even take the form of the surface perfectly, may it be corrugated joints, irregular corners or awkward pipe fittings that may have been otherwise hard to reach.
Why Should You Choose The ATack Aluminum Tape?
● Quality tested to ensure that it can resists extreme weather conditions- UV, flame, snow, freezing temperatures, sunlight and moisture.
● Sports an easy release adhesive liner and curling resistant aluminum backing, making it fast and easy to manage and install.
● Removable and repositionable, meaning that you can easily reposition it if you change your mind.
● -Meets UL 273 standards for thermal and ducting repairs. Wide thermal operating range of 25°C to 190°C (-13F to 374F).
● High coefficient of heat transfer allows it to be an excellent thermal insulator. Does not stain and does not leave a sticky residue behind.
Why Choose the ATack brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Duct Tape for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!