Top 8 Heating Oil Tank Cap
651 reviews analysed
1. Flow Security Systems | VersaLock | Vented Locking Fuel Tank Cap | For Transfer Tanks & Above Ground Commercial Tanks | Prevents Theft & Secures Fuel Tanks | Includes Adapter | FSS 754
- PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE: The Flow Security Systems PRE-VENT Fuel Cap is a quick and inexpensive way to safeguard costly fuel and oil from theft, tampering, siphoning and vandalism. The Versa Lock utilizes the patented free spinning design, perfect for all business owners who want to secure their transfer fuel tanks.
- MULTIPLE USE: The FFS 754 is designed for use on mobile fuel transfer tanks as well as above ground commercial gas and distillate tanks. The VersaLock has weather proof self-closing latch covering the face of the lock to prevent dust, dirt, debris and moisture from entering the lock.
- KEYED DIFFERENTLY OR THE SAME: The Versa Lock can be keyed alike so that multiple fuel caps can be secured with the convenience of having only one key. Perfect for those who have multiple transfer tanks and don’t have to carry different keys for each tank. But if you prefer a different key, that option is also available. The VersaLock can also be keyed differently so that each fuel cap can have its own unique key, providing added security for your tank.
- BUILT IN VALVE: The FSS-754 uses built in valves to equalize the pressure and vacuum. Pressure vent valve allows pressure relief valve to open at 1.5 Lbs and vacuum release to open at 1.5 OZ. This heavy duty lock is make from hard non ferrous alloy and fits standard 2 inch male thread.
- PATENTED DESIGN: The FSS 754 is different from any other cap on the market today. It is designed with our patented “free-spinning” technology. When the cap is in the secure mode the cap will free spin making it virtually impossible to remove.
2. Heating Oil Tank Lock for use on speedFiLL type adapters (FSS-750-QF)
- Suitable for use on below ground and above ground oil heating storage tanks. Also for use on refrigerated trailer (reefer) tanks.
- For use on all speedFiLL type adapters
- Tubular lock and key with over 50,000 combinations.
- Cap has a weather proof self closing latch covering the face of the lock to prevent dust,dirt,debris and moisture from entering the lock.
- Made from heavy duty corrosion resistant material for years of reliable use. * Locks can be key alike for multiple use convenience.
Are you protecting your fuel from theft? With skyrocketing fuel prices theft is on the rise. The cost of the FSS 750 is small compared to the cost of fuel in your tank. The FSS 750 is different from any other cap on the market ,in that the cap is secured to the filler neck by our unique patented ‘spinsecure’ technology. When the cap is in the secure mode the cap will free spin making it virtually impossible to remove. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034CMT6O
3. Heating Oil Tank Lock Standard Thread (FSS-750)
4. Dee Zee DZGASCAP Transfer Tank Vented Cap w/ Threaded Neck
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories – Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up.
5. Oil Equipment Mfg 4517 KING Oil Tank Fill Alarm
standard 2" x 2" Ventalrm signal Alarm "whistles" while the tank is being filled, when the whistle stops, it indicates to stop the filling process so as not to overfill and cause a spill. Most oil delivery vendors require such an alarm before they will fill your tank.
6. Fuel Tank Accessories Locking 2 1/4" Diesel Fuel Cap for Reefer/International MD Semi Trucks
These Fuel Caps for Reefer, International Medium Duty and Ford F-650 / F-750 Trucks are built with pride by Fuel Tank Accessories right here in America! INTERNAL DIAMETER OF THESE CAPS ARE 2.25 INCHES. Not sold in pairs.
7. Buyers Products TC0015 CAP + CHAIN ONLY
For use with Buyers Filler Breather part #TFA005715.
8. Yamaha 3BN217700100 Oil Tank Cap Assembly
Yamaha Part #3BN-21770-01-00
Oil Tank Cap Assembly
Package Quantity = 1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Oil Tank Cap for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!