823 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell TH115-AF-GA/U 4.9 x 2.8x 0.9 in white
2. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
3. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
4. Honeywell, Inc. TH115AFGB 120/240v 7Day DPST Radiant Flr
5. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
6. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
7. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
8. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
9. Honeywell T410A1013 Electric Baseboard Heat Thermostat (2 Pack)
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat
- Easy to install
- 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
10. Aube by Honeywell TH140-28-01-B/U Hydronic Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with hydronic floor heating and central heating
- also compatible with electric heat applications using a relay (see accessories)
- 5-Ampere (resistive) 24-Volt, 120-Volt, 240-Volt R, W
- 2-Ampere (inductive) 24-Volt R, W
- Millivolt compatible, SPDT dry contact relay output
- Remote input enables change of temperature modes by phone (Telephone controller required – Aube by Honeywell CT240)
- Low battery indicator gives 60-day warning to replace battery (2 ‘AA’ batteries required)
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 3.8-Inch by 1-Inch
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Radiant Heating 120 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!