666 reviews analysed
1. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
2. Comfort Glow GSD2846 Dual Fuel Gas Stove
Comfort Glow’s vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere a gas line is accessible . Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
3. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 30,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
4. SunStar Heating Products Garage Tube Heater – LP, 45,000 BTU, Model Number SIR45-15-L
- Compact size: overall length is 110in for ease of installation
- Efficiencies range up to 84.5%
- Installation as low as 8ft. above floor
- CSA design certified
- Vacuum System pulls combustion products through the combustion chamber for greater safety, virtually eliminating the possibility of combustion gases leaking into the heated space
5. VGEBY1 Camping Mini Heater, Portable Stainless Steel Tent Heating Cover Folding Warming Stove Cover for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking
- Made of stainless steel, it is very resistant to high temperatures, strong and has a long service life.
- Mother Nature offers the best fuels, including rich branches, leaves, grass, wood or other biomass, which you can usually find anywhere for free.
- Gasoline fuel is very expensive to use, has serious pollution, and is not suitable for long-distance transportation, but our stove is very environmentally friendly.
- With a handle, it will not burn your fingers, it is easy to move the stove, and it also has a storage bag for convenient storage of the stove.
- Lightweight, easy and convenient to carry with you.No need for petrol fuel, so it is ideal for travel and long-distance transportation
Our stainless steel mini stove cover is lightweight and compact for convenient use and carrying. You can put it in your camping backpack for outdoor camping.
1. Made of stainless steel, it is very resistant to high temperatures, strong and has a long service life.
2. Mother Nature offers the best fuels, including rich branches, leaves, grass, wood or other biomass, which you can usually find anywhere for free.
3. Gasoline fuel is very expensive to use, has serious pollution, and is not suitable for long-distance transportation, but our stove is very environmentally friendly.
4. With a handle, it will not burn your fingers, it is easy to move the stove, and it also has a storage bag for convenient storage of the stove.
5. Lightweight, easy and convenient to carry with you.No need for petrol fuel, so it is ideal for travel and long-distance transportation
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: As Picture Shown
Fuel: Wood, twigs or leaves, solidified alcohol, etc
Size: Approx. 11.5 x 14.5cm / 4.5 x 5.7in
Weight: Approx. 438g
1 x Stove Cover
1 x Handle
1 x Storage Bag
Gas and other accessories are not included.
Please take care of the safety of you and your kids while using this stove.
6. Flame King YSNHT600 RV Cooktop Stove
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Great for RVs and camping, this lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions
- POWERFUL – Two burner sizes feature 7200 BTU oval grate and 5200 circular grate for powerful cooking on the go!
- COVER INCLUDED – Protect your travel stove with included cover. Wind guards keep flame from going out during cooking and cover fits securely for easy storage and travel
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME CONTROL – Convenient knobs adjust to desired flame size for easy cooking wherever you go
- DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS – 18. 5″ x 13″ x 4. 5″ fits counter cut outs 16-1/8″ x 11 5/16″, product weight 14lbs
Add compact, high-efficiency cooking performance to any motorhome, RV, travel trailer, van or camper. The propane gas drop-in 2-burner cooktop from Flame King is both stylish and sturdy, designed for when weight restrictions and tight spaces are a concern. Featuring one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate, you have ample space to cook wherever the road takes you. Adjustable knobs control flame height and included cover protects against wind, ensuring your flame never blows out, and also secures tightly for storage and travel.
7. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
8. ProCom Heating PCS150T Ventless Fireplace Insert Thermostat Control Arched Door, Medium, White
- TECHNOLOGY – 15, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- DEPENDABLE – Variable control Thermostat offers the most customizable heat settings, Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- STYLISH – 5 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior ceramic fiber and concrete materials for long lasting life.
- ECONOMICAL – 99. 9% efficient with Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE – Battery assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
This vent less Procom zero clearance fireplace insert features an elegant arched style and 4 ceramic fiber hand-painted logs to add the timeless ambiance of a fireplace to your living room, den, or kitchen. Powered by our patented dual fuel technology, this unit can generate up to 15, 000 BTU of heat using either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The flickering yellow flames of this insert will keep you relaxed and cozy as you revel in cost-effective heating this winter.
9. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
10. KITMA Commercial Liquid Propane Stove, Stainless Steel Countertop Stock Pot Range – 18" Single Stock Pot Stove, Commercial Gas Stock Pot Range – 80000 BTU
- 【Stainless Steel Construction】 This unit features a durable stainless steel front, sides, legs, and base
- 【Cast Iron Grate】The heavy-duty cast iron top grate provides outstanding durability
- 【Cabinet Base】The cabinet base offers extra storage space to keep ladles, tongs, and pot holders handy
- 【Adjustable Legs】Adjustable legs, the unit can remain stable on uneven kitchen floors
- 【Drip Tray】 A drip tray makes it easy to clean the unit at the end of a busy shift
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lp Heating Stoves for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!