The Best Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop
Finding your suitable readers for max burton 6400 digital choice induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for max burton 6400 digital choice induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
971 reviews analysed
1. Max Burton #6600 Digital Induction Cooktop 18XL Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6600 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Precise Temperature Control – Precisely control food temperature at your desired setting when using the included temperature probe.
- Extra Large Cooking Surface – Larger cooking deck and internal 9-inch induction system accommodates cookware up to 14 inches.
- Programmable Cooking – Create your own time and temperature programs for sous vide, slow cooking, or other stage cooking. Timer can be set from 1 to 180 minutes
- Features – LCD Display, Push to Set Control Knob, 21 Temperature Settings (100°F to 450°F), One Touch Simmer and Boil, Program Lock, and much more!
2. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
3. Max Burton 6515 Digital ProChef-1800 Induction Cooktop, Digital Controls, 10 Adjustable Watt and 15 Temperature Settings, Timer, Program Lock, Programmable Cooking, 1800W, 120V
- 4 Operating Modes – power, temperature, programable cooking for Sous Vide and slow cooking Temperature probe for precise food temperature control
- 1800 watts with 10 adjustable watt settings
- One touch boil and simmer settings
- Industry first temperature probe for precise cooking temperature control
Max burton pro chef commercial retail box.Great for induction. 1800 Watts, touch screen controls, LCD display, control knob, timer, function lock, one-touch simmer and boil, cookware detection, overheat sensor, and auto shut-off. Includes a detachable temperature probe.
4. Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD Control
- One-touch Simmer and Boil buttons make the most-used settings available with a single touch. Also features a Lock to hold settings
- Temperature adjusts from 100° to 450°F in 25° increments to fine-tune heat from just keeping warm to a roaring boil
- 180-minute programmable timer for set-and-forget cooking
- Cook anywhere: dorm room, potlucks, socials
- makes a great buffet warmer, too
- 1800W power means faster and more efficient heating
Save energy and safely cook anywhere with this “prosumer” appliance.Induction is the fastest, most efficient way to cook because it heats the pot or pan, NOT the cooktop, so you save time and lower your electric bill! If a magnet sticks to your pot or pan, you can use it on this cooker. The digital, simple touchpad gives you very fine control over settings.
5. Empava 30" 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY – Made of 100% stainless steel with Italy imported burners and heavy cast iron grates, the Empava recessed stainless steel gas stovetop with Spain imported Orkli brand safety sensor and magnet valve will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Messy cooktop? The durable knobs and grates in the Empava Gas Cooktops can be cleaned in the dishwasher for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- PREMIUM BURNERS – The Italy imported Sabaf burners in the Empava fixed cooktop use an electronic ignition with no pilot needed and are rated at up to 11942 BTU and feature thermocouple protection to automatically turn off if there is a leak or the stove top overheats.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 29.92 in. L x 20.07 in. W x 4.16 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.55 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W – 5 Burners: Triple ring burner 11942 BTU, Rapid burner 10236 BTU, two Semi rapid burner 5971 BTU, Auxiliary burner 3412 BTU – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) –Works manually w/o electricity – Perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.. Compatible with any Empava 24 in. Under-Counter Single Wall Oven.
With the Empava EMPV-30GC5B70C Stainless Steel Gas Stove Top You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Quality for Price. The Empava gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair. The 18 Gauge stainless steel recessed cooktop burners provide an easy space for balancing multiple pots, while the bridge burner fits everything from multiple small sauce pans to oversized griddles or grill adapters. You can also use the inner ring of the dual ring burner to simmer soups or dial up the power with the outer ring to bring water to a quick boil with 11, 942 BTU. Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to the dishwasher safe cast iron grates & knobs and a stainless steel cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean effortlessly. GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES: Cooktop is factory set for use with Natural gas. If you wish to use LPG call a licensed professional to install the conversion kit. Thermocouple protection: Fire turns off automatically if it overheats or there is a leak. Easy plug and go installation. Electric ignition. Perfect for RVs, apartments, small kitchens to simmer, sear, warm, and boil. Get cooking! Add the Empava 30” Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C Gas Cooktops Stove Top to your cart today.
6. GE JP3030DJBB 30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Radiant Elements, Knob Controls, Keep Warm Melt Setting
30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Radiant Elements, Knob Controls, Keep Warm Setting and Melt Setting.
7. Frigidaire 30" Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Cooktop FFGC3012TS
This 30″ Gas Cooktop by Frigidaire comes with 4 sealed burners on durable stainless steel surface. It also features angled front controls, dishwasher safe wire grates and is ADA compliant
8. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
9. Aervoe Industries 6535 Max Burton Digital ProChef-3000 Induction Cooktop, Stainless-steel body, Larger 9" coil to handle larger cookware, 10 temperature levels (100° – 464°F)
- Stainless-steel body, Larger 9″ coil to handle larger cookware
- Durable, commercial-grade materials
- 10 temperature levels (100° – 464°F)
- 13 levels between 500 – 3000W, 170-minute timer, Touch screen controls with function lock
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor, Temperature Probe & Program Cooking modes up to 480 minutes
- Heat & Temperature modes up to 180 minutes, Auto Shut-off, LED display
Aervoe Industries 6535 Induction Oven
10. Duxtop 1800-Watt High End Full Glass Portable Touch Sensor Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Stainless Steel E200A (Black), 1800w
- Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 Volts, 15 Amps of electricity – domestic power in all North American kitchens
- seamless glass cooktop, commercial grade quality, Easy to clean. Durable stainless steel housing
- Digital touch sensor control Panel sensitive to touch and easy to operate
- oversized glass top
- child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate)
- The high end cooktop built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 20 temperatures from 100°f to 460°f
- 20 power levels from 100-1800 watts, quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking.
- Compatible with Duxtop whole-clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- Note: induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Etl approved
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting element detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop induction cooktop is fast, safe to use and easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; stylish enough to be used on the tabletop, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity so it is compatible with North American household outlets. Quick to operate and convenient to move around. 2) stainless steel frame for durability. 3) one piece seamless glass top is easy to maintain. Use a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent to wipe off grease or spills, and let dry. 4) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes. 5) digital touch sensor control Panel does not wear out like PVC or pet sticker control panels do. 6) 20 pre-set power levels from 100-1800 watts. 7) 20 pre-set temperatures from 100°f to 460°f. 8) cord length is 5 ft. 9) compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. 10) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no Compatible cookware is detected. 11) child safety lock system. no installation needed. Simply plug in to begin using. The model# E200A has touch sensor on/off switch and controls for the power and temperature levels. Easy to clean. Simply allow the cooktop to cool and wipe clean with a damp cloth. In comparison with the traditional PVC sticker control panel, The sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC sticker or pet sticker control panel, There is nothing to wear out.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!