564 reviews analysed
1. Heating Pad – Hot Therapy Relief – Organic Flaxseed – Moist Heat (Fleece/Cotton- UNSCENTED)
- Cotton, Fleece
- HOT THERAPY- for STRESS RELIEF, NECK ACHE, CRAMPS, SINUS PRESSURE, EAR ACHE, KNEES, & MORE!
- UNSCENTED – for those with sensitivities to herbal aromas
- ORGANIC FLAXSEED – retains moist heat for sore muscles and stiffness
- DOUBLE SIDED FLEECE & COTTON for more comfort!
- TRANSPORTABLE- Size is apprx. 6.5″ x 12″. Two minutes in microwave will yield approx. 20-30 minutes of moist heat per use
2. Carex Bed Buddy Heat Pad and Cooling Neck Wrap – Microwave Heating Pad for Sore Muscles – Cold Wrap Pack for Aches and Pain
- Contains (1) Carex Bed Buddy Heat Wrap / Cold Wrap. A microwave heating pad that provides moist heat. A flexible neck heating pad with a form-fitting design and a fabric cover. Filled with 100% organic material for neck pain &
- back pain relief.
- The wrap is a heating pad for neck and shoulders as well as a cold pack for relieving aches and pains in muscles and joints. Wrap is a moist heating pad as recommended by doctors, a natural alternative or complement to OTC drugs.
- The flexible form-fitting hot cold pack easily conforms to the shape of your body even when cold. Wrap the reusable wrap around sore joints or muscles for targeted therapeutic effect with the warming or cooling relief similar to electric heating pads.
- Filled with 100% natural grains herbs &
- flowers, the hod pad / cold pad conforms to your body for targeted relief of neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or back pain. Use the wrap for pain relief, neck warmer, or for a neck ice pack.
- Bed Buddy, by Carex, has been a leading manufacturer of heating pads for back pain and microwavable heating pads. Trust Bed Buddy as a partner to assist you with neck pain relief or simply therapeutic relief from muscle pain.
3. Microwavable Corn Filled Heating Pad and Cold Pack/Washable 100% Cotton Cover (7.5"Wx11"L, Blue Stream)
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Specially made for Therapeutic Use – Hot or Cold! Perfect for muscle aches, cramps, headaches, arthritis, pains, sports injuries, warming up the bed covers at night, or letting the kids snuggle with one as they fall asleep!
- THE ORIGINAL Caylee’s Creations Corn Bags are handcrafted in the USA with triple-stitched seams for durability.
- Amazing designs with removable, machine washable 100% cotton outer cover.
- Made ONLY with cleaned whole corn grains because they hold heat longer than ANY OTHER grain we tested, and are mold and mildew resistant. No added scents.
- Engineered with almost 3lbs of dried corn to balance maximum heat or cold with a weight comfortable enough for children. MORE corn volume provides GREATER heating and cooling times! You would have to buy two or more of some competitor’s products to equal the same amount of corn volume that THE ORIGINAL Caylee’s Creations corn bags provide!
4. Huggaroo Microwavable Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulder Pain, Stress Relief | Hot/Cold Neck Wrap with Lavender Herbal Aromatherapy | Soothe Sore, Tense, Aching, Muscles; Migraine Headaches, Arthritis
- Delivers moist heat to the neck, shoulders, upper back to relieve pain, aches, tension, and stress
- Enjoy subtle and soothing herbal aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat
- The heavy weight of the Huggaroo wrap (3.5 lbs) retains heat longer, keeps the wrap in place
- Deep pressure therapy for relaxation and anxiety relief. Freedom to move, while enjoying the heat
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE, if you follow our directions. Contact us directly for prompt, friendly service
5. Microwavable Heating Pad – Warming Solution Bag for Joint Pain, Aches, Pains, Cramps, and Arthritis
- NEVER SPOILS OR MOLDS – Unlike rice or corn heating pads, these pads will never spoil, mold, or smell. Reuse it again and again for lasting relief without the odor. The beads we put in the bag are odor free, toxic free, unscented with no additional additives that can aggravate the skin. We recommend adding any type of essential oils or aromatherapy that is right for you.
- COMFORT AND SOOTHING – Will ease pain and increase blood flow to affected areas. It is very soft to the skin. The outside is made of a micro fleece that feels like a pillow. Moist heat treatment is perhaps the most relaxing of all the physical therapy modalities.
- RELIEVE PAIN IN PROBLEM AREAS – The most common uses are for physical neck pain, shoulder pain, menstrual cramps, urinary tract infections, earaches, arthritis in the hands and knees. Can soothe and relax sore muscles, joints and ligaments.
- WET HEAT THERAPY – Heat that will penetrate into the muscles. The inside is made of heat-saving beads that will heat up in the microwavable using the moisture from the air. Moist heat can aid in the heat’s penetration into the muscles, and some people feel that moist heat provides better pain relief in less time than dry heat. There’s also a reduced chance of skin irritation since the moisture helps to increase tissue elasticity.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! – Meaning that if you decide you don’t like it, just let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund. AND we’ll do it quick. No harm in trying! Just send us an email any time with any concerns, feedback, and updates. We love our customers! You are truly our number #1 priority!
6. Bed Buddy Aromatherapy Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders – Microwavable Heat Wrap, Pink, Lavender & Rose Scent
- NECK AND SHOULDER HEAT WRAP. Simply microwave for a moist heat pad to relieve sore muscles and joints or freeze to use as a cold compress. The hot cold pack also uses aromatherapy to provide a soothing scent during treatment, multiple scents available.
- LAVENDER AND ROSE SCENTED. A neck warmer that features the calming aromatherapy scent of lavender essential oil and rose. This relaxing comfort mask is fragranced with natural herbs to help you relax restore and rejuvenate.
- REUSABLE HEATING PAD. Filled with 100% natural grains. Feel comfortable knowing that you’re experiencing an all-natural form of relaxation. Relieve sore muscles and aching joints caused by arthritis or simply relax.
- MOIST HEATING PAD. When used as a microwavable heating pads, the Bed Buddy comfort wrap provides doctor recommended moist heat. No need to add water. Get neck pain relief and back pain relief, while also getting soothing aromatherapy.
- STRESS RELIEF. Want to relieve some stress from work? Have aching joints caused by arthritis? Sore muscles? The Bed Buddy Comfort Wrap will soothe relax and comfort when used warm or cold.
7. Microwaveable Heating Pad (Black Plaid)
8. Soothing Company Microwavable Extra Large Heating Pad for Lower Back Pain, Legs, Stomach Cramps, Neck and Shoulders | Portable Hot/Cold Pain Relief | Soft, Reusable and Cordless Microwave Heat Wrap
- TARGETED PAIN RELIEF: This hot pack for pain offers relief for shoulder, neck, upper and lower back. Covering chest muscles and shoulder blade, the shoulder warmer is ideal for rotator cuff injuries
- FITS ALL BODY SIZES: Gray fleece non electric heating pad with natural flax seed fill. Snug and super soft wearable heating pad, ergonomically shaped to conform to your body for a comfortable fit
- MICROWAVABLE HEATING PAD: Targets heat where you need it most, for up to 20 minutes. Easy to tie, the 58 x 10 inch microwave heat pad is long and adjustable enough whatever your size or shape
- EFFECTIVE HEAT THERAPY: Extra large 18 x 10 inch heat compress area can be worn anywhere and stays on well. A convenient way to apply heat therapy for strains or cramps and to ease discomfort
- LIFETIME COMFORT GUARANTEE: We’re happy to refund or replace any hot pad for pain purchase which falls below the high standard you expect. Any issues let us know and we’ll be happy to assist
9. Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9" x 12"
Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when it’s convenient to just lie back in bed or sit in a comfortable chair. This size works well for treating shoulders, lower back, and abdomen.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microwave Bean Bag Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!