603 reviews analysed
1. Hakko FR-301 Desoldering Tool
- TOOL, DSLDR, HANDY TYPE, NON-ESD, w/CASE, FR-301, GLD
- Improved temperature recovery time
- Easy-to-clean solder recovery chamber minimizes maintenance and reduces waste
- Fast release tool for the quick-change nozzle system
- Closed-loop sensor integrated heating system for improved thermal performance
2. Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
- This unit is 40% more powerful than the two models it is replacing to help get your soldering job done faster
- Easy to handle high performance 70W soldering iron with a heat-resistant silicon Cable for safe handling
- Temperature stability (+/- 4⁰f, 2⁰c) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- This unit is loaded with cutting edge features sun as intuitive navigation, a Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy and password-protection to Preserve settings
- Includes: one (1) We1 station 120V, one (1) Wep70 tip retainer, one (1) Wep70 iron, PH70 safety rest with sponge, and Eta tip 0.062”/1.6 mm screwdriver
Get it soldered! Weller introduces a new soldering station designed for vocational and professional uses. The we station is ready when you adjust switch it on and start soldering.
3. HAKKO Desoldering Station ESD Safe Digital
4. ECG J-045-DS Electric Corded De-Soldering Iron, 420 Degree C Tip Temperature, 45W
ECG J-045-DS Electric Corded De-Soldering Iron, +420 Degree C Tip Temperature, 45W.
5. Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station FX-888D FX-888 (blue & yellow)
Reliable digital technology by HAKKO – Introducing the HAKKO FX-888D Excellent thermal recovery Heater output has been increased by 30% compared to that of the conventional models HAKKO 936·937. Also FX-888D delivers excellent thermal recovery by using T18 series tips for their terrific heat conductivity. This allows soldering at a lower set temperature and reducing the thermal impact on components as well as tip oxidation that can shorten tip life. Thermal recovery graph Rise time to 350Degree C is 20 seconds faster and tip temperature drop is reduced during continuous work.
6. Weller WLC100 40-Watt Soldering Station
- High performance analog soldering station produces up to 900° F to handle many soldering projects
- Variable power control dial adjusts power from 5 watts to 40 watts for accuracy
- Quality, lightweight pencil iron with cushioned foam grip provides extended comfort during long-term soldering projects
- Includes: a Weller certified ST3 iron-plated tip for long life and consistent performance, a built-in soldering holder to safely rest your pencil, and a cleaning sponge to remove unwanted residue from soldering for next time use
- UL-Listed: Tested and meets independent safety standards
This 40-watt Soldering Station from Weller features a quality lightweight pencil iron and a cushioned foam grip with replaceable heating element. This product is ideal for hobbyist, DIY enthusiasts and students.
The Weller WLC100 Soldering Station includes everything you need to start using solder to join metals and create efficient, electrical connections. Designed with the hobbyist and the do-it-yourself enthusiast in mind, this kit features a high-quality, lightweight pencil iron with variable power control, a cushioned foam grip with a replaceable heating element, and a safety guard iron holder. And it’s from Weller, the world leader in soldering since 1945.
Durable, Easy-to-Control Pencil Iron
At the heart of the WLC100 Soldering Station is a high-quality lightweight pencil iron with an ST3 iron-plated copper tip. To ensure that you can work comfortably for long stretches of time, the iron has a cushioned foam grip that sits comfortably in your hand as you work. It has a replaceable heating element, so you can continue using the same iron for a long time to come.
Easy-to-Adjust Variable Power Controls
Unlike many basic soldering kits, which can be difficult to adjust, the WLC100 features a variable power control that lets you adjust the power level from five to 40 watts with a simple turn of the knob on the base unit. This lets you choose the precise setting for each unique job that you tackle. The base also includes a “power-on” indicator light and on/off switch to help keep you from leaving a hot iron on accidentally.
The workstation also provides a built-in iron stand to keep your workspace organized and a natural sponge tip cleaning pad to keep your tip ready to go at all times.
High-Quality Accessories for Dependable Performance
The WLC100 includes an ST3 iron-plated 1/8-inch screwdriver tip. Weller also offers a wide array of compatible ST series tips to perform a variety of applications (additional tips are sold separately).
All Weller tips are constructed of solid copper and plated with iron, as well as nickel and chromium to protect against corrosion and solder creep, helping to ensure that your tools perform reliably over time. Additionally, Weller tips are pre-tinned with tin/lead solder.
This WLC100 Soldering Station is UL-listed, which means it has been tested and meets independent safety standards. It is backed by a one year warranty against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship.
What’s in the Box
Soldering iron, ST3 tip, and base unit with built-in iron stand.
7. Weller – Wt1013 – Wt1/Wp80/Ltb/Wsr201 120V Na (WT1013N)
Weller transforms hand soldering The art of hand soldering has been around for a very, very long time, thousands of years in fact. But it was only until 1941 that a transformer based instant heating soldering method was developed by an impatient American radio repairman who was tired of sitting around waiting for his soldering gun to heat up. Carl E. Weller had to wait until after WWII ended in 1945 to get his Weller Manufacturing Company going. In 1960, the Weller Manufacturing Co. in the US patented the “Magnastat” soldering iron which used a magnetic component to regulate the temperature at the iron’s tip. In an expansion overseas beginning in 1959, the Weller GmbH plant in Besigheim, Germany, along with new plants in other countries, was organized to manufacture temperature controlled irons and soldering guns for primarily industrial markets throughout Europe and the Near East. Keeping pace with the increasing complexity of our customers’ needs, Weller Germany became the market leader for developing and manufacturing hand soldering products worldwide. Our products were proudly emblazoned with “Made in Germany”, signifying innovation and reliability.
8. Thermaltronics FBA_TMT-TC-2 Lead Free Tip Tinner, 20 g in 0.8 oz. Container
Thermaltronics TMT-TC-2 Tip Tinners is a compressed tablet of pure tin and ammonia phosphate formulation in a metal container with lid. It has a self adhesive pad on the underside to allow it to be affixed on, or near the work station. Thermaltronics TMT-TC-2 Tip Tinners provides fast, efficient cleaning and re-tinning of blackened and highly oxidized soldering iron tips, safely and efficiently.
9. Weller WT1010HN WT1010H – WT1H/WP120/XTB/WSR201 120V NA
- Digital 1- channel soldering station, WT1HN 120 V, 60 hz (150 W) with WP120 soldering pencil and WSR201 safety rest
- The detailed LC display enables an unprecedented overview of all functions
- WP120: 120 W soldering pencil with power response soldering tip, XT Tip family and XT soldering head
- The lightning-quick charge process of the heating element during operations allows efficient working with several different tip types in quick succession
- WSR201: 2-in-1 safety rest flips between sponge and brass wool
- The digital soldering station is compatible with a large selection of soldering, pencils, pre-heat plates, and solder baths
- Stackable units save space on the workbench
These next generation one-channel soldering stations aim to please. The detailed LC display enables an unprecedented overview of all functions, and is quick and easy to reach via the new user- menu button. The lightning-quick charge process of the heating element during operations allows efficient working with several different tip types in quick succession. If you need even more performance than 90 W, the smart solution is the higher-powered WT1H at 150 Weller WT1010HN WT1010H – WT1H/WP120/XTB/WSR201 120V NA.
10. Aven 17400 Soldering Station with LCD Display, ESD Safe 400 Series
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pace Vacuum Desoldering for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!