841 reviews analysed
1. Fafco Solar Bear Economy Heating System for Above-Ground Pools
- Package includes 4′ x 20′ Wide Solar Collector with 1-1/2″ barb connections, 12 mounting caps, 12 mounting bases, 6 mounting straps, 1 valve handle and 20 rubber tube plugs
- Pool pump circulates pool water through the heated solar collector
- Optimal heating with unobstructed sunlight between 10am and 4pm. Performs most effectively when tilted 10 to 30 degrees to the South
- Mount on the ground, on a rack, or nearby roof
- Additional materials required: 1-1/2″ I.D. flexible hose and ground spikes (ground installation)
Manufactured by the premier company in the solar business (they have installed over 125000 solar systems), these panels have been efficiently heating swimming pools since 1972. Solar Bear’s surface is fully whetted by pool water insuring the most efficient panel available. Extra large 2-inch headers do not slow down your pool’s circulation and ensure excellent solar heat transfer to your pool’s water. Smaller 1-1/2-inch headers can reduce your pool’s circulation and cause solar heating to be compromised. Solar Bear systems are comprised of a single extra-large 4-feet by 20-feet collector with no couplings or connectors. The system is made of U.V. stabilized polyethylene that is very tough and will last many seasons under direct sunlight. The systems come complete with an integral bypass valve, so you can turn them on and off as needed. Solar Bear panels can be mounted on the ground, on a rack, or a nearby roof. Complete installation and user’s manuals are included. 10-Year Warranty. Put solar to work in your pool and swim in a warmer pool without the huge expense of heating it. Note: For panels to heat optimally, they must receive unobstructed sunlight between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
2. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 1800 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
The Superior Pump 1/4-Horsepower Submersible Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 gallons a minute up to 25 feet of vertical height, this tough submersible pump features durable thermoplastic construction and a compact design that can fit inside a 6-inch opening. Designed to drain standing water from any enclosed environment, the Superior Pump is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, and typical residential or commercial water transfer applications. An optional float switch can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
Click here to see the cutaway view.
Continuous duty motor can pump up to 30 gallons a minute and lift water up to 25 feet vertically. View Larger.
Designed for Consistent, Reliable Domestic Use
Ideal for draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, and flooded basements, the Superior Pump can move up to 30 gallons a minute, whisking away water to an 1/8-inch to the ground. Fully submersible, the Superior Pump features a 10-foot, replaceable, waterproof power cord, and is able to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. It’s equipped with a large 1-1/4-inch male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping, and includes a garden hose adapter for your convenience. With the addition of an optional float switch, the Superior Pump can also be used as a sump pump.
Continuous-Duty Motor Powers Through Tough Jobs
The Superior Pump showcases a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, this high-efficiency, 3.8-amp, 1/4-horsepower motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job.
Rugged, Compact Design for Durability
Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. With a sleek, compact design, the Superior Pump can fit inside an opening as small as 6 inches. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction.
Product and Warranty Information
This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
The Superior Pump Submersible Utility Pump is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Utility pump, hose adapter, and user manual.
|Choose the right thermoplastic pump for you:|
|Horsepower||1/5 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/4 hp||1/3 hp||1/3 hp|
|Gallons Per Minute||25 GPM||30 GPM||40 GPM||30 GPM||30 GPM||50 GPM|
|Discharge Size||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches||1-1/4 inches –
|1-1/4 inches –
3. AB Pool Heat Exchanger: 360 kBtu Stainless Steel 316L Opposite Ports 2" & 1 1/2" FPT for Spa/Solar/Swimming Heating and Cooling
- Pool heating capacity up to 29,000 gallon 360 kBtu/hr fresh pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- Fully made of high grade anti-corrosion stainless steel 316L for swimming pool, spa, hot tub with chemical treatment.
- 1 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- 2″ FPT opposite side for pool water and 1 1/2″ FPT for hot water
- Various applications: Pool/spa/hot tub heating, outdoor wood furnaces, hydronic heating, forced air heating, floor radiant heating, snow melting, solar water heating
4. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92341, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2760 gallons per hour. Upgraded durable stainless steel impeller for improved performance. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
5. WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed
- window wells, buckets, etc.
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc
- 30 ft. Max head.
- removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry. For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, and even a 5 gallon bucket
- Max. Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft
- Eliminate standing water in your yard, and the risk to attract mosquitos. Use the WaterBUG to stop the bugs!
Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed laundry tubs, window wells, buckets, bathtubs, etc. Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc. 30 ft. Max head removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry! multi-ring suction strainer filters debris, and minimizes clogs
6. Flotec AT251501 In-Ground Pool Pump, 1-1/2 HP, Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic, Large Capacity Trap With See-Through Lid, 112GPM, 32PSI, 2-In Suction/Discharge Pipe, Adjustable 115V or 230V
Flotec AT251501 Pool Pump with Integral Trap 115/230 V 13.4 A 2 in Inlet 2 in Outlet 1.5 hp
7. cjc Premium Quality Water Heater Thermostat 220V 5.5KW Swimming Pool Thermostat SPA Bath Portable Pool Heater Electric Water Heater Thermostat Heater Pump
- This thermostat is designed specifically for the hot tub, the thermostat is installed in the pipeline jacuzzi. When adding hot water bath, start the pump, the thermostat automatically heat insulation work, so the water temperature bath maintained at 39 degrees Celsius, give your Jacuzzi to create a more comfortable environment
- Voltage: 220-240V /Power: 5.5KW 50HZ
- Automatic heating: thermostat will first reach the preset temperature, then stop working until the temperature dropped a few degrees, the thermostat automatically turns on
- ST series pool heaters are special used for small pool less than 5CBM, massage pool and hot spring to heat and keep warm
- Meanwhile, can be a assistant for heat pump in heating.This product adopts latest constant temperature controller- -temperature sensor replaces traditional magnetic flow switch,it improves greatly of trouble free in working time, adaptability of water environment and stability.
- 1 Year Warranty!
The initial set temperature settings: COASTS equipped with ultra-high temperature protection thermostat switch, thermostat to limit overheating and protect users against danger, however, users should be done after the installation is complete, the first under the premise of safety checks to ensure that the operation of the thermostat’s normal function,By using the tub filled with water to a suitable level and start the system automatically checks and let the system run until the thermostat temperature stabilized at the highest level and display lights go out, use an accurate thermometer to measure the water temperature should be at 40 °C. This thermostat is designed specifically for the hot tub, the thermostat is installed in the pipeline jacuzzi. When adding hot water bath, start the pump, the thermostat automatically heat insulation work, so the water temperature bath maintained at 39 degrees Celsius, give your Jacuzzi to create a more comfortable environment
8. Acquaer Submersible Pool Cover Pump – 2,300 GPH, 1/4 HP, 1 1/4in. Port, Model Number PCP025
The Acquaer Pool Cover Pump automatically turns on when excess water is detected, removing water down to 1/4in. from the surface. Corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic construction provides durability.
9. AB Swimming Pool Heat Exchanger 155kBtu Stainless Steel 316L Same Side Ports 1 1/2" & 1" FPT w/Brackets for Ink Treatment
- CAPACITY FOR 11,900 GALLON POOL: 155,000 Btu/hr will heat your ~11,900gal. pool to a comfortable temperature.
- HIGH QUALITY POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL 316L: Lesser quality materials can cause problems in your heating system, which is why we only use the best materials for our products.Comes with 2x SS316L mounting brackets.
- FREE 1.5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our swimming pool heat exchangers come with a 1.5 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- SAME SIDE PORTS: 1 1/2″ and 1″ FPT
- FREE MOUNTING BRACKETS INCLUDED
- MANY WATER HEATING APPLICATIONS: A pool heat exchanger can be used for Pool/Spa/Hot Tub Heating, Outdoor Wood Furnaces, Domestic Water Heating, Residential and Industrial Applications, Forced Air Heating Systems, Floor Heating, Snow Melting, Solar Hot Water Heating, Solar Pool Heating System, Ink Treatment
An essential component for swimming pool heating systems and other water heating applications, Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers are designed to maximize water heating efficiency and save on money and energy.
Our product has an innovative spiral-twisted, corrugated tube design which is engineered to maximize solar or boiler energy, increasing the overall thermal efficiency of the system. The tube’s design also ensures high velocities inside the unit, making this heat exchanger a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any hot water circuit, steam circuit and any pool or spa application. This product is great for use with boilers, a solar pool heating system, and more. We offer these heat exchangers with capacities ranging from 55kBtu to 1200kBtu, made from either Stainless Steel 316L or Titanium, and with either opposite- or same-side ports.
This model works with pools of up to 11,900 US gallons with 155kBtu/hr at 140F temperature difference between inlet water and heated water.
Comes with 2x SS316L mounting brackets.
Capacity: 155,000 Btu/hr
Pool Capacity: 11,900 Gal.
Heat Transfer Area: 3.552 ft2
Hot Water Flow Volume: 8.46 GPM
Hot Water Pressure Drop: 1.10psig
Cold Water Flow Volume: 62.66 GPM
Cold Water Pressure Drop: 1.58psig
Min. & Max. Working Temp.: -19F – 406F
Design Pressure: 190psi
Test Pressure: 285psi
Shell (Pool) / Tube (Hot) Connections: 1 1/2″ FPT / 1″ FPT
Materials: Stainless Steel 316L
Dimensions: 17.71″ x 2.99″
Pool/Spa/Hot Tub Heating
Residential and Industrial Applications
Forced Air Heating Systems
Solar Hot Water Heating
Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Solar Pool Heating System
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pool Heating Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!