670 reviews analysed
1. Dwyer Series Mark II 25 Molded Plastic Manometer, Inclined-Vertical Scale, 0 to 3 inH2O Measuring Range, Red Gauge Fluid, 0.826 sp. gr.
- Inclined-vertical manometer for use in air velocity and air filter performance applications, and other general purpose applications
- Red gauge fluid is freeze-proof and has lower evaporation rate for use in cold environments, and produces expanded scale viewing for improved reading resolution
- 0 to 3 inH2O measuring with built-in zero level to ensure accurate readings
- Leakproof O-ring seals and overflow tank reduces risk of fluid loss
- Can be mounted on any vertical surface and built-in spirit level simplifies leveling
The Dwyer Mark II 25 inclined differential manometer with red gauge fluid has a 0 to 3 inH2O measuring range, built in zero level and molded plastic case for monitoring air velocity and air filter performance, and taking pressure measurements above and below atmospheric pressure. Red gauge fluid is freeze-proof and has lower evaporation rate for use in cold environments, and produces expanded scale viewing for improved reading resolution. The built-in zero level provides linear calibration. The manometer has a styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube, and fluid wells for strength and durability. The molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger and shock-mounted glass level vial are wear-resistant. Leakproof O-ring seals and overflow tank reduce the risk of fluid loss. Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum to ease reading, and are epoxy coated to protect against wear. The manometer can be mounted on any vertical surface.
|Pressure types||Single and differential|
|Measuring range||0 to 3 inH2O|
|Fluid type||Red gauge fluid, 0.826 sp. gr.|
|Mount||Stand and vertical mount|
|Accuracy||+ or – 3% full scale|
|Maximum pressure||10 psi/70 kPa|
|Maximum temperature||140 degrees F/60 degrees C|
|Dimensions||5-29/32 x 7-13/32 x 2-1/4 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Manometers measure the pressure of a liquid or gas. They are used in laboratory, medical equipment, engineering, automotive, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning applications. Manometers measure any combination of gauge, absolute, or differential pressures. Gauge pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to the ambient pressure, absolute pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to an absolute vacuum, and differential pressure is the difference between two pressures. Analog manometers are composed of columns of liquid, and they use gravity and the liquid’s density to calculate pressure. Because they have no moving parts, analog manometers do not require re-calibration. Digital manometers have pressure sensors that are connected to a system with a hose to provide a digital readout of the amount of pressure present in a system. They use microprocessors to calculate pressure, and they require periodic calibration to help ensure accuracy.
Dwyer Instruments manufactures measurement and control instruments, including pressure gauges, flow meters, level instrumentation, temperature instrumentation, and air quality monitors. The company, founded in 1931, is headquartered in Michigan City, IN.
What’s in the Box?
- Mark II 25 manometer
- Red gauge fluid, 1oz.
- Flexible double column plastic tubing, 8 ft.
- (2) Tubing connectors, 1/8″
- (2) Mounting screws
- Red and green pointer flags
2. Shark Upright & Canister Upright Vacuum TruePet Mini-Motorized Brush Bordeaux
- Shark’s original, full-sized Powered Lift-Away. A canister that detaches to deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Hard Floor Hero. Picks up surface litter and stuck-on debris, providing superior bare floor cleaning.
- TruePet Motorized Brush and Pet-Multi Tool. Ultimate pet hair cleaning for all surfaces.
- Fingertip Controls. Power On/Off and easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet Mode.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- With the touch of a button, Powered Lift-Away Technology allows you to lift the canister away and deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Powered Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV752), Bordeaux
3. Flexzion Manometer Pressure Measurement, Professional Digital Air Pressure Meter & Manometer to Measure Gauge & Differential Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Pressure Tester
- Large LCD with backlight to display measurement gauge & differential pressure
- Measuring Ranges: Â±13.79 kPa / Â±2 psi / Â±55.4 H2O with high accuracy Â±0.3% in full scale. Display Max, Min, Average with Relative Time
- 11 Selectable Units: Press the Unit button momentarily and the meter will cycle through the 11 available units of measure (inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2) as indicated by the cursor on the button of the display
- Zero adjust & offset functions
- Data Hold
- Error codes for out of range indication
- Simple Operation: Zero Adjust and Offest – Before use and without fittings attached to the meter, press the HOLD button for more than 2 seconds to zero the meter. Data Hold and Record – Press the HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading. Only record MAX, MIN or AVG readings with relative stamp
Many techniques have been developed for the measurement of pressure and vacuum. Instruments used to measure and display pressure in an integral unit are called pressure gauges or vacuum gauges. A manometer uses a column of liquid to both measure and indicate pressure. Likewise the widely used Bourdon gauge is a mechanical device which both measures and indicates, and is probably the best known type of gauge.
Now you can measure pressure throughout the electrical wires in your home with this Digital Manometer. It can measure in 11 different units, including in H2O, PSI, Mbar, Bar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, Ozin2, ftH2O, cmH2O, and KgCm. The electric manometer with 11 units of measure displays maximum, minimum and average, all with relative time, on the large backlit LCD dual screen.
- Accuracy: ±0.3% FSO (25°C)
- Repeatability: ±0.2% (Max ±0.5% FSO)
- Linearity/Hysteresis: ±0.29% FSO
- Maximum Pressure: 10psi
- Response Time: 0.5 second typical
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Over Range Indicator: Err.1
- Under Range Indicator: Err.2
- Operating Conditions: 0 to 55°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Conditions: -1 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery (not included)
- 1x Manometer Pressure Measurement, Professional Digital Air Pressure Meter & Manometer to Measure Gauge & Differential Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Pressure Tester
4. Hti-Xintai Digital Manometer, Dual Port Air Pressure Meter Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Tester, Large LCD Display with Backlight, Basic
- ▲[ 11 Selectable Units&
- High Accurate ] This gas pressure meter features 11 selectable units of measure.The device measures gauge and differential pressure in the range of ±2 psi, High resolution(0.001psi) gauge.
- ▲[ Date Hold &
- Max/Min/Avg Recording ] Pressthe HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading. Zero function for offset correction or measurement.Press REC button to access the MIN/MAX/AVG recording mode.
- ▲[ Portable ] The digital gas manometer dimensions:5.79″ x 2.16″ x1.26″,Slim design and easy button for one hand operation,free up a hand for other work.
- ▲[ Large LCD with Backlight and Auto Power Off ] The gas pressure tester will automatically shut off after 20 minutes to extend battery life.Backlight
- function for easily read the display even in the dark.
- ▲[ Multi-Application ] Specifically for use in HVAC, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing,computer peripherals.
5. PerfectPrime AR1890P1, Digital Air Pressure Manometer to Measure Gauge & Differential Pressure ±13.79kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O with 304 Stainless Steel Static Tube 5.13" x 2.34" Length
- Large LCD with backlight to measure gauge & differential pressure + PT1301, 304 Stainless Steel Static Tube, 130 x 60 mm (5.13″ x 2.34″) Length
- Measuring ranges ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O with high accuracy ±0.3% in full scale
- 11 selectable scales & units: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2
- Zero adjust & offset functions
- Data Hold
- Error codes for out of range indication
- MAX/MIN/AVG values with relative time stamps
- Low power indication
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
Features -Gauge & differential pressure -Measuring ranges 13. 79 kPa / 2 psi / 55. 4 H2O -11 selectable scales & units: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, night, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2 -High accuracy 0. 3% in full scale -Large LCD with backlight -Zero adjust & offset functions -MAX/MIN/AVG values with relative time stamps -Data Hold -Error codes for out of range indication -Low battery indication -Auto power off (can be disabled) -2 pairs of tubing included Specifications -Display: LCD -Accuracy: 0. 3% FSO (25°C) -Resolution: inH2O- 0. 01 , cmH2O – 0. 1, PSI – 0. 001, night – 0. 1. . . and others, please refer the manual -Repeatability: 0. 2% (Max 0. 5% FSO) -Linearity/Hysteresis: 0. 29% FSO -Maximum Pressure rating: 10 psi (but not the range of measurement) -Response Time: 0. 5 second typical -Low Battery Indicator: Yes -Over Range Indicator: Err. 1 -Under Range Indicator: Err. 2 -Operating Conditions: 0 to 55°C (32 to 122°F) -Storage Conditions: -1 to 60°C (14 to 140°F) -Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery (not included) One set included -1 x Manometer 1 x Static Tube -2 pairs of tubing -1 x 3/8″ NPT x 1/8″ Barb Access Fitting -1 x Soft pouch -1 x Instruction Manual -Standard Factory Package
6. Yellow Jacket 78075 water manometer Made of a durable plastic
Economical plastic tube manometer helps you set manifold pressure for natural or L.P. gas. Goes to -2″ W.C. for newer systems. Strong magnet on manometer holds it in convenient upright position. Includes tubing with fitting. Made in the USA.
7. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
8. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
9. RadonAway 50017 Easy Read Manometer, Blue
- Reads 0-4.5″ WC
- Non-toxic fluid
- Adjustable zero
- Molded scale curved to fit system pipe
- Includes: Easy Read u-tube manometer (with tubing and 2 self-tap screws), Installation instructions, System and component labels, System information brochure, Clear plastic bag with twist tie for hanging information on system
The RadonAway Easy Read U-tube Manometer, installed in nearly a half million homes to date, lets the homeowner know at a glance whether the radon system is operating.* Our u-tube comes packaged as part of a System Monitoring and Homeowner Information packet containing instructions, system and component labels, and a homeowner information brochure that complies with current standards. * This device does NOT measure radon levels.
10. ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Up to 110 min Runtime, Hard Floors & Carpets, App Controls, Self-Charging, Quiet
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto-return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- BASIC FEATURES: Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, high-efficiency filter, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc
- STANDARD: 1-Year. Comes w/ (1) charging dock, (4) dual-length side brushes, (2) high efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, Customer Support
- 520ML DUSTBIN: A large dustbin ensures DEEBOT is able to clean large homes and is great for pet hair
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radon Vacuum Manometer Fluid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!