Top 9 Sprinkler Pipe Vacuum
983 reviews analysed
1. Febco 765-1" BV-Pressure Vacuum Assembly
Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
2. Watts 0388002 Pressure Vacuum Breaker W/QT Ball Valve, 1"
3. FEBCO 765 3/4′ PRESSURE VACUUM BREAKER COMPLETE DEVICE
Febco, 3/4″, 765 Pressure Vacuum Breaker EDP , Used To Protect Against Health Hazard & Non-Health Hazard Backsiphonage Conditions For Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Systems, Swimming Pools, Laundries & Industrial Plants, All Bronze Body For Durability With 1 Check Valve & An Air Opening In On Assembly, Lightweight Poppet Seals Air Opening Under Minimum Flow Conditions, All Internal Parts Serviceable In Line From Top Of Unit, Designed For Minimal Head Loss, Engineered Plastic Bonnet Protects Valve Body Form Freeze Damage, To Repair Damaged Bonnet & Poppett Use True Value Bobbet Poppett Repair Kit Febco #953422, Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assemblies Should Be Installed At Least 12″ Above The Highest Piping & Outlet Downstream Of The Assembly To Preclude Backpressure, Assemblies Should Be Installed So They Are Easily Accessible For Maintenance & Periodic Tests, Asse 1020, Csa B64.1.2 & UPC Code Approved & Listed.
4. Zurn 34-720A Wilkins Pressure Vacuum Breaker 3/4-Inch Assembly
- Maximum working water pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 110 DegreeF
- Hydrostatic test pressure 300 PSI
- End connections threaded ANSI B1.20.1
- All bronze body and bonnet construction
- Standards Compliance: ASSE Listed 1020, IAPMO Listed, CSA Certified
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B584
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA approved), Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Polymers: Polypropylene (FDA approved), Delran (FDA approved)
5. SpigotMaster ~SM01 Vacuum Breaker Adapter~ Converts an Arrowhead PK1390 Anti-Siphon Valve Into a Straight Through Connection
- Converts an Arrowhead Anti-Siphon Hose Bib Into A Normal Garden Hose Connection That Won’t leak!
- We Make 3 Models to Fit Most Spigots with External Backflow Preventers – MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING!
- SM01 ~ For Arrowhead Spigots When You Can Remove the Entire Vacuum Breaker. Fine Threads are 1″ in Diameter
- SM01.125 ~ For Arrowhead Spigots When You Can Only Remove the Bottom Part of the Vacuum Breaker or Where the External Thread Diameter Measures 1.17″
- SM-XL ~ For NIBCO Hose Bibs & Watts Spigots Widely Used in Canada Where the External Thread Diameter is 1.25″ (1-1/4″ Fine Thread)
6. Rain Bird 16AFDVC1 Sprinkler System Filtered Drain Valve, 1/2" Male Pipe Thread
7. Febco #905-212 Bonnet Repair Kit for #765 1" & 1-1/4"Vacuum Breakers & Backflow Preventers
- FEBCO is so confident of the heavy-duty construction and “freeze plug” design of the Series 765, it is the only manufacturer to offer a lifetime warranty on the bronze valve body of the 1⁄2″ through 11⁄4″ models*. In most pressure vacuum breaker designs, the bronze body can split open when water inside expands in freezing temperatures. When this happens, the whole unit must be replaced which can be expensive and downright inconvenient. But should an unexpected freeze catch your irrigation system by surprise, the bronze body of the FEBCO Series 765 will remain intact while less expensive and easy-to-replace internal plastic components are sacrificed to the freeze damage. This “freeze plug” feature means replacing damaged plastic parts at just a fraction of the cost of the complete valve. *Only the bronze body of the 1⁄2″ through 11⁄4″ Series 765s are covered by the lifetime body warranty. Ball valves, test cocks and internal components are not considered part of the bronze body. All backflow preventers must be protected against freezing, or damage may occur.
- Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Features: • Only FEBCO offers a Lifetime Warranty on the bronze body of the 1⁄2″ through 11⁄4″ Series 765. • The exclusive “freeze plug” design feature of the 1⁄2″ through 11⁄4″ models prevents freeze damage to the bronze body and limits damage to less expensive internal components. • Unique check valve design reduces check valve fouling and chattering providing longer life and more reliable operation. • Vandal/tamper resistant brass canopy and test cocks mean trouble-free performance. • Engineered plastic and brass internal parts resist chemical and mineral deposit build-up for more reliable performance. • Heavy duty engineered plastic poppets provide reliable operation.
8. Febco 765GBV 1-1/2" 1.5 Inch Pressure Vacuum Breaker with Quarter Turn Shutoff
Series 765 pressure vacuum breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum working pressure: 150Psi (10.3 bar).
9. PRRFECT Concepts Backflow Cover
Presently the only Backflow Covers sold by a large nationwide chain is Home Depot, which sells unattractive plastic covers for $34.99, which must be removed in the summer because the plastic is not breathable, creating condensation from the sun, which will ruin the insulation. We have created an insulated cover, which can be left on all year, we use an outdoor water resistant, UV-protected, patio material, which is appealing to the eye and matches the popular recognizable patio furniture covers often seen on outdoor furniture. There are no covers like this on the market. Furthermore, these covers have a duel purpose, not only do they look great, they protect Backflows from freezing up. Backflow covers are used on houses that have sprinkler systems for front and/or back yards and our needed to prevent the backflows from freezing up in the winter, which in turn causes a backflow to explode. Our covers can be used in warmer climates purely for aesthetics as well. So in short, not only would you have a cover that beats the competition, the cover would be cheaper, last longer, and be pleasing to the eye.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sprinkler Pipe Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!