Top 7 Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle Mastermind
569 reviews analysed
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rocksteady Figure
A former Russian arms dealer, Steranko ends his gun dealing days and begins to collect rare weapons and armor. With his collection nearly complete, he hires Zeck to steal the ultimate prize, Master Shredder’s legendary helmet. But things go bad, REALLY BAD! Shredder finds out Steranko was the mastermind behind the theft and sends him flying into a mixture of mutagen and Rhino DNA and he instantly mutates into the incomparable half human, half Rhino known as Rocksteady!.
2. Magformers Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 60 Pieces Set, Green and Purple, Educational Magnetic Geometric Shapes Tiles Building STEM Toy Set Ages 3+
Build with Magformers and 12 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Heroes in a Half Shell character cards. Create structures and attach Leo, Donnie, Mikey, Raph, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop, Rock Steady and Foot Clan soldiers and more! Build by laying Magformers squares, triangles, diamonds and pentagons flat onto 4 play mats and inserting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles character cards. Use the magnetic power to pull the shapes up into 3D Structures. Match the characters to their color shapes, place the character cards into square inserts and see what you can build! Interchange the characters to tell you own story and build Magformers Ninja Star, Magic Ball, Turtle Tower, Large House, Rocket, Castles, Stars and more! Each geometric shape contains magnets that never reject, so you’ll always hear the Magformers click. All Magformers are interchangeable and playtime is over, use the magnetic power to simply stack and store.
3. HAAMIIQII Pandora Treasure 9s Arcade Game Console – 3160 Games Pre-Loaded, Support 3D Games, Search/Save/Hide/Pause Games, 1280x720P, 4 Players Online Game, 2 Player Game Controls
- [PANDORA TREASURE 9S SYSTEM]: HAAMIIQII Pandora Treasure 9s Arcade Console is built on the greatest and latest game system. Over 3000 (3090) retro arcade games and a bonus of 70 modern 3D games. Return to the fun of your favorite classic arcade machines, or experience the latest in modern 3D gaming. (Warm tips: If you would like to inquire more information, Click on “HAAMIIQII Direct”, then “Ask a question”)
- [UPGRADED GAME SYSTEM]: Search Games
- Save Games
- Pause Games
- Hide Games
- Delete Games
- Multiplayers Game Online
- Customizable Buttons
- One Key Switch Language etc.
- [CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS]: Fully adjustable stick and button assignments let you play the way you want to. Like to use your PS3 controller? You can plug that in, too and configure it however you want!
- [FULL HD 1280×720 RESOLUTION]: Fully compatible with all HD TV/Monitor screens and Projectors. Full HD 720P via HDMI or VGA: video resolution is 50% greater vertically and nearly 80% greater horizontally than previous 480P Pandora’s Box versions. Built in to our newest Retro Arcade Console, this state-of-the-art technology delivers a breath-taking, high-quality video and audio experience.
- [SLEEK, ERGONOMIC DESIGN]: Our LED-backlit acrylic upper panel is both stylish and durable. Controls are precise and solid. The ultra-slim, all-metal chassis is fan cooled and has a built-in speaker for portable gaming convenience. These exclusive features make this the unquestionable arcade game console of choice, whether for your own enjoyment or as a really nice gift.
4. Mattel Games UNO Emoji Card Game
It’s the UNO you love, but this version of the beloved game features cards with Emoji faces and symbols and a special rule that requires players to imitate those Emoji expressions! As in regular UNO , players race to get rid of all their cards. You want to match a card in your hand with the current card shown on top of the deck, and you’ll score points for the cards your opponents are left holding. But in UNO Emojis there is also a new type of action card; when you play it along with an Emoji face card, the next player has to make and hold the face shown on that card! If they don’t hold the expression for two turns, they have to draw four cards! It’s a hilarious twist to the world’s most beloved family game. The first player to reach 500 points wins. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” Contains 112 cards plus instructions. For 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Easy to pick up, impossible to put down.
5. Mattel Games Handimonium Game
- Handimonium game guarantees big laughs and big fun!
- You have to wear a pair of tiny hands and then perform seemingly simple tasks
- Some challenges use household objects to perform tricky tasks! Can you tie your shoes? Can you fill a cup with water? With tiny hands it’s not so easy!
- Challenge your friends to some of the most difficult tasks you can think of, and then watch them fumble!
- Game night fun for 2+ players, age 13 and older.
This hilarious game lets you challenge your friends to simple tasks that become outrageously difficult when players have to perform them wearing a pair of tiny hands! There’s more than one way to play Handimonium. First, teams compete to be the first to complete 5 tasks before the other team can complete the same tasks. Two players can also compete head to head. Most tasks involve simple actions that may require some household items (Can you fill a cup with water? Can you stack bowls in a dishwasher?). Another way to play is act out charade clues with your tiny digits and earn points by both giving and guessing clues. You’ll quickly find out how tricky seemingly simple actions can be when you’re working with hands that aren’t your own—and did we mention they’re really tiny! Game comes with two sets of tiny hands and 56 challenge cards. For 2+ players, age 13 and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
6. Quelf – Party Game for Teens and Adults
- For a fun and hilarious time, try Quelf, the unpredictable party game you don’t just play – you obey! This board game is great for families with teens, office parties or board game night with friends!
- Obey the cards to win! Each card will ask the player to do something terribly silly! Take the challenge and advance or forfeit and move back!
- Quelf is the addictively awesome party game that breaks the ice and unites friends and family in silliness! Play again and again for hilarious fun!
- Quelf is made for 3-6 players aged 16+.
- Includes: 300 Cards, 6 Movers, 1 Game Board, 1 Pad of Paper, 1 Die, 1 Sand Timer
Warning: random acts of silliness may occur when you play Quelf, the unpredictable party game! This fun and hilarious board game is great for families with teens, office parties or evenings with friends! To begin, you must follow one simple rule: obey the card! Once each player has selected a game piece, roll the die and move the correct number of spaces. Select a card from the deck that’s the same color as the space you land, then read the card aloud and do exactly what it says! Should you fail, you must move back the number of spaces specified on the card. Should you succeed, advance until you claim victory! Will you be the winner? Find out with Quelf, the hilarious game you don’t just play – you obey!
7. CoderMindz Game for AI Learners! NBC Featured: First Ever Board Game for Boys and Girls Age 6+. Teaches Artificial Intelligence and Computer Programming Through Fun Robot and Neural Adventure!
- HIGH QUALITY – The future is here and it’s ready to play! Coder Mindz is the only board game and STEM toy, that teaches Coding and Artificial Intelligence concepts using a fun gameplay.
- EASY PLAY – Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, Montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code!
- YOUNG INVENTOR – Created by Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 30 Media and News, including NBC, Sony, Mercury News and many more. Her first game is now used in over 106 schools.
- FIRST EVER AI GAME – The only game in this world that introduces kids to many AI concepts. Teaches Image Recognition, Training, Inference, Data, Adaptive Learning, Autonomous and more. Also teaches Coding concepts like Loops, Functions, Conditionals and Algorithm writing and more.
- THINK AI – Artificial Intelligence is a big and emerging branch. The “Intelligence” in machines is programmed by “Training”. Once trained the machines “Infer” and start behaving “Autonomously”. Training involves Back-propagation which is Retraining or Fine Tuning. Using bots and code card this game sneakily introduces all those concepts which form foundation of today’s AI world. Learning Coding and AI concept helps you connect with real coding and AI.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle Mastermind for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!